hi every one

  • Thread starter Thread starter blusky
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

blusky

Guest
this is blusky the problem that I have is a lot of people is false witness against me pray that people will see that I am really an saint and pray for my protection its alot going on an lot of envy ,jelocy the Lord has streaghten me .but I still need your prayers .I have spent my personal money to buy christian bookmarks and other items and took them work people really liked it every chance I get I try to reach people for the Lord.now I just got back to LA I had to leave because of enemies I am very love and I cant understand how some people would like to spread hurtfull lies about some one that they dont know.now I am trying to find an job pray I find one .I now am staying in shelther I prayed the Lord will fight my battles.even in the shelther the ladies act like the dont like me even when I tell them I am christian they still act weird I really am kind of scared but this happens even if I go to other shelther.please pray that I will have the money to rent room .It is so scary but I know that Jesus is with me.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, we know that Jesus came so that we could have life and life more abundantly, we know that you are in control of all things. Father you have promised to provide all things according your riches in Christ Jesus. Father I lift up before you blusky, show her your mighty working love, a love so precious and mighty that it surpasses all understanding. You have offered us your life, you have exchanged your life for our death so that we can come into the fullness of your life and restore us back to the Father through the gift of your blood poured out for us.

Father show blusky all that you have for her.. give her hope and peace right now in her situation.. show her the spirit that you have given us.. shower her with your mercy, minister to her with your love, a love so deep and rich and life giving, your perfect love that casts out all fears and changes hearts and lives forever.

we love you Father.. we praise you and give all glory to you.. now and forever more..

In Jesus name we pray

Amen
 
waterlily;bt7453 said:
Dear Heavenly Father, we know that Jesus came so that we could have life and life more abundantly, we know that you are in control of all things. Father you have promised to provide all things according your riches in Christ Jesus. Father I lift up before you blusky, show her your mighty working love, a love so precious and mighty that it surpasses all understanding. You have offered us your life, you have exchanged your life for our death so that we can come into the fullness of your life and restore us back to the Father through the gift of your blood poured out for us.

Father show blusky all that you have for her.. give her hope and peace right now in her situation.. show her the spirit that you have given us.. shower her with your mercy, minister to her with your love, a love so deep and rich and life giving, your perfect love that casts out all fears and changes hearts and lives forever.

we love you Father.. we praise you and give all glory to you.. now and forever more..

In Jesus name we pray

Amen

I agree in prayer.
 
If you were sugar, people and things would eat you alive... Just look after GOD, do imitate Jesus character, and they both will take care of you.
 
I understand where you are coming from! I just recently came out of a situation where my family and i had to live in a few shelters and run a lot. Shelters are like the devils playground, there are many hurt, broken and/or abused people who are at their lowest or just plain scared and the devil likes to prey on them, even you. I suggest you keep your bible on you at all times and read every time you feel defeated. Spend time in constant prayer, even if it is only a few words. Keep your faith honey. Don't let anything take it away. If you ever need a shoulder to lean on or someone to vent to or maybe just an ear to listen anything at all i know your situation and id be more than happy to be there for you. I know it is rough but stay strong, YOU WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS.
 
blusky

God Bless you, and I pray He will, is keeping you safe and whole. If your love and friendship fall on deaf ears, just remember God never stops hearing our prays, He is working right now to set you free from your time of trouble. He has a beautiful plan just for you. He will take your ashes for beauty and some day, you will use this experience to help his other children. Keep strong do not give the devil an inch, you will never walk alone! Keep your eyes and ears open, God uses the unexpected to work miracles in our lives!!!
God Bless you, God Loves you, and remember in God's time it will be perfect!!!!
Keep the faith my Sister in Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!