Hi everybody

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello Jonathan, we welcome you to Christian Chat and look forward to chatting with you in the forums. Hope you find many friends and good fellowship with us.

There are several Aussie members here, but none that I know of from the Outback. Do you live on a Station in the Outback, inside or outside the Dog Fence? We're glad that you have joined us! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: de-emerald
Nice to meet you and I like the user name you took. Sorry about any unpleasantries, many newbies have jumped in the other Forums before introducing themselves or have never technically into'd themselves. Please don't take offense. When I first signed on I didn't realize the 'S' word was anathema (Socialism, lol) and was flooded with rebuttals. But that's past and I've survived over 3 yrs and quite like it. Please stick around, everyone has the right to their say so here, unless it goes against policy as stated in 'Terms of Service' at the bottom of the page. I read your posts and they are fine, if anyone bullies don't hesitate to report them. God bless and keep you!
 
Nice to meet you and I like the user name you took. Sorry about any unpleasantries, many newbies have jumped in the other Forums before introducing themselves or have never technically into'd themselves. Please don't take offense. When I first signed on I didn't realize the 'S' word was anathema (Socialism, lol) and was flooded with rebuttals. But that's past and I've survived over 3 yrs and quite like it. Please stick around, everyone has the right to their say so here, unless it goes against policy as stated in 'Terms of Service' at the bottom of the page. I read your potsts and they are fine, if anyone bullies don't hesitate to report them. God bless and keep you!
Hey tabin, keep a tabin lol. you know you have to take the rough with the smooth, but hey less we not forget when it comes to manners We all have to learn haha. :) shalom welcome @Biblical_Christian