Hi Everyone, I'm Donna.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
How's everyone doing? New to the App so I'm still figuring out how to use it and connect with you all lol.
My name is Donnamarie but you can call me Donna or D'marie, I'm 26 years old and I'm from Papua New Guinea, currently living and working in the Philippines, trying to build a relationship with God and figured I need to surround myself with people with the same goals who will help positively influence me to grow spiritually and I'm glad I found this platform. If you come across this thread, nice to meet you and God bless.
Hello, welcome to CC… hope you enjoy checking out the forums, live chat, and fellowship with other Christians.

See you around the Forums :) God bless.

paringot

Mar 13, 2023
How's everyone doing? New to the App so I'm still figuring out how to use it and connect with you all lol.
My name is Donnamarie but you can call me Donna or D'marie, I'm 26 years old and I'm from Papua New Guinea, currently living and working in the Philippines, trying to build a relationship with God and figured I need to surround myself with people with the same goals who will help positively influence me to grow spiritually and I'm glad I found this platform. If you come across this thread, nice to meet you and God bless.
can we be friends?

bapticostal

Jul 25, 2015
We are now friends but I do not know how to use this site right now.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
We are now friends but I do not know how to use this site right now.
You may not be able to send private messages unless you support the site financially, as that is one of the perks for paying members. To send someone a message, you would hover your cursor over their avatar, and an app opens showing some data, under which on the right hand side it says, Start conversation. After clicking that you would be on a new page where you can write to that member, and even invite others into your conversation if you so desired. Dmarie is also new and may not be able to PM either. Older members can message for free, as they were "grandfathered in" after the platform change of 2018. If you have any other questions about the site, please feel free to ask! :D