Hi everyone...so this is a bit much.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Yep and I agree,you know how I feel about "new people" though I'll always try to keep from anyone "scaring them off" if I can help it.(unless of course they are a troll causing trouble intentionally,then well that's another story)
No I understand and that is a good way to be. And I don't want to upset her or scare her off either. I just hoped she'd be open to the spirit. But that being said people do have strong opinions and aren't afraid to share them here.Ive seen people get pretty judgmental and nasty even in the ladies forum. So if she continues here I will have her back. A disagreement on a certain belief doesn't mean I have anything personal against her. I hope she stays and shares and if she chooses to do so I will support her all I can.

AshleyNC

Nov 29, 2017
This belongs in the Bible forum, not the Introductions forum.
I don't know if you can move it there but please don't. This was suppose to be an introduction. The subject will be picked at even more and I never wanted that. I originally brought it up because I just wanted to know if I will be accepted here and while some have been very nice they didn't read the rest of my responses in the beginning. That I didn't want to talk about it and debate and didn't want people to zero in on that only thing but they did. Thanks though, to those who have stuck up for me, espcially joefizz trying to lighten the mood with the dancing gifs but I am very saddend by the start I got here. I created my account months ago and it took me that long to get the courage to finally post. I am just not cut out for this sorry. I accept the apologies but behind my back I am just going to be judged.

J

joefizz

I don't know if you can move it there but please don't. This was suppose to be an introduction. The subject will be picked at even more and I never wanted that. I originally brought it up because I just wanted to know if I will be accepted here and while some have been very nice they didn't read the rest of my responses in the beginning. That I didn't want to talk about it and debate and didn't want people to zero in on that only thing but they did. Thanks though, to those who have stuck up for me, espcially joefizz trying to lighten the mood with the dancing gifs but I am very saddend by the start I got here. I created my account months ago and it took me that long to get the courage to finally post. I am just not cut out for this sorry. I accept the apologies but behind my back I am just going to be judged.
You are quite welcome and stick around there's more to Christian Chat than just discussions we have singles forum and miscellaneous forum fun,that you can join in and not worry about "judging" that's where I go if I get upset or down,in fact both were part of my start here I even posted in conspiracy forum being silly but now I know "where to post silliness" lol.

AshleyNC

Nov 29, 2017
You are quite welcome and stick around there's more to Christian Chat than just discussions we have singles forum and miscellaneous forum fun,that you can join in and not worry about "judging" that's where I go if I get upset or down,in fact both were part of my start here I even posted in conspiracy forum being silly but now I know "where to post silliness" lol.
I'll keep it in mind. I'm just gonna take a little break for the time being.

cwalcott

Mar 8, 2018
Just keep faith and trust in God. Godbless

Last edited:

Enoch987

Jul 13, 2017
I don't believe in the Trinity exactly as preached. I believe that Jesus is the firstborn son of God. That means he was chosen from the other sons of God to be called the firstborn. Luke 9:35 the chosen Son. Heb. 1:8-9 anointed from his companions.
Archetype are Abram and Shem were 3rd born sons but listed first in the genealogies.
Other places in scripture, the Trinity works (Father, Son and HolySpirit) however 1 John 5:7 compare from King James to modern bibles. F,S, HS has been removed for lack of evidence in the earliest manuscripts.
1 Cor. 5:19 God was in Christ.
All of Paul's epistles open with God the Father and Jesus Christ the Lord.
In Isaiah 7-10 and Jeremiah 50-51, there is the Lord God of hosts, the Lord of hosts and the Holy One of Israel.
John 1 -2 Jesus is the Advocate/Counselor that Jesus said would be sent in his place when he left in John 14 and 16.

Jun 6, 2018
Hey Ashley.
Was searching threads for Trinity and found yours.
I dont belive in trinity either. If i cant understand it with my intellect or my heart how can i even go to a church. Worse, being a member of it. I want to be true to God, myself and others.
It is from reading the bible i dont believe in trinity. Makes no sense to me.

The doctrine of the Trinity wasn’t formalized until long after the Bible was completed and the apostles were long dead in their graves. It took later theologians centuries to sort out what they believed and to formulate belief in the Trinity!

If you want you can read more about that here: https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/is-god-a-trinity/is-the-trinity-biblical
So you are not alone in this.
I dont give up hope that i one day will understand it thou.

//Karin

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello, welcome to CC. Glad to have you here, hope to see you around the forums :)

Blessings ❤️ D1E8E0D3-6507-48A5-8BF8-98C38122BD66.jpeg

Jun 12, 2018
This is my first post and I am not sure how to introduce myself. I don't want to sound horribly depressing but I have not been in the greatest place for some time. I have health issues, became rather isolated from that and have no friends as most abanonded me. (I do have my mom though, she is all I truly have and we are very close.) I also (as painfully as it was, had to cut out the last 2 friends I had because God was pressing it upon me to do so as they were not good influnaces.) I have a hard time relating to people because I am so different. I also have no church to go to. I feel very left out.
I don't want this to be so personal or long it's just I want to be around and talk to people who love and believe in God but am afraid I will be rejected because I never believed in the Trinity. Am I even allowed to be here at all? The last church I tried to go to this past year said they don't consider people like me to be Christians. I can't take anymore rejection...I don't know where to turn and I am so tired of being lonely.
ok ashley, i am not a scholar of the bible like i see we have a lot of in here. but, i personally do not believe that not believing in the trinity is salvific. john 3:16 says , that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in "him" shall not perish but have everlasting life. i feel odd at church too. in john (don't ya'll scold me please), that jesus was baptized, the father spoke his blessing on Jesus(he was well pleased), and the holy spirit descended on Jesus. so i believe the trinity is scriptural. if you believe Jesus came to the earth(man/God), and had the authority to die for your sins, and was resurrected on the third day. i believe you are covered. i may get picked apart on that. like i said i don't have the original greek version. i don't know greek, although matthew had an aramaic original quite possibly. if you believe in Jesus and obey him, you are set in my lowly opinion. i've got a little old king james study bible and i graduated high school. look, i am making this about me. it's my first day ashley, i'll be your friend. Godspeed

Jun 12, 2018
Hey Ashley.
Was searching threads for Trinity and found yours.
I dont belive in trinity either. If i cant understand it with my intellect or my heart how can i even go to a church. Worse, being a member of it. I want to be true to God, myself and others.
It is from reading the bible i dont believe in trinity. Makes no sense to me.

The doctrine of the Trinity wasn’t formalized until long after the Bible was completed and the apostles were long dead in their graves. It took later theologians centuries to sort out what they believed and to formulate belief in the Trinity!

If you want you can read more about that here: https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/is-god-a-trinity/is-the-trinity-biblical
So you are not alone in this.
I dont give up hope that i one day will understand it thou.

//Karin
well karen, do you understand electricity? do you believe it. karen, do you understand the speed of light? do you believe we went to the moon? i saw pictures of the landing, i believe it, but it is so hard to believe. anywho, Godspeed!

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Hi, sorry I replied to you but did it wrong. Still learning the site. It's still there if you want to read it, to late to edit it but I won't talk anymore on the trinity. Thanks for the warm welcome though. :)
For those who disagree with you about the trinity refer them to the Great Commission.

Matthew 28 NIV
The Great Commission
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Thank you. Honestly. I actually am in tears over that post and debating if this site is for me. I am going through so much, I have loved God since I was a child..I don't need to hear such things on top of everything else I am going through in life.
We all go through times of stress. At one point I had suicidal thoughts.. My family was being torn apart and everything seemed bleak. I forced myself to keep my eyes on Jesus and He carried me through. It all turned out right in the end. Keep the faith since God doesn't allow us to go through what we can't handle.