Hi everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hope1965

Nov 23, 2017
Hi. I'm Angela. I hope I'm not bothering anyone. I was a bit unsure to join, because I'm an anxious person, but since I discovered this forum months ago and I saw how much kind people are there, I felt I shouldn't have to worry too much. I would like to know you all :) (of course not everyone!). Thanks for the attention. Glad your here I'm new as well.

Hope1965

Nov 23, 2017
Glad your here ☺️ I'm new as well. ☺️

Hope1965

Nov 23, 2017
I have that issue slot in my life. But the peace of God will guide you on your journey.

Oct 7, 2017
Hi. I'm Angela. I hope I'm not bothering anyone. I was a bit unsure to join, because I'm an anxious person, but since I discovered this forum months ago and I saw how much kind people are there, I felt I shouldn't have to worry too much. I would like to know you all :) (of course not everyone!). Thanks for the attention.
Ciao Angela!!

Cara, do not worry any more...Welcome to this family site..Greattings from Colombia. It is nice that you finally wrote here..the same happened to me my first time.

Jesus Loves you...

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
Ciao Milena :) !

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
Hi and Thanks !
Hope you'll get out of it. May Jesus guide you.

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
Welcome here to you too :D . Hope you can also find what you search for!
You make me smile, Angela!

Yes, I am old enough to have one grandchild near your age, some younger, and some older. Still, I hope we see one another again. If I see you, hope you won't mind. I'll wave "Hello" at you. :)

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
I don't mind at all! And I'm glad I made you smile :) .
God Bless you and your family!

Sep 11, 2017
Hi Angela, what's up? Did you have a good week? I'm Miss Africa, have a good night and be welcomed!!

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
Hi Miss Africa.
I did have a 'ok' week. Thanks for asking!
Have a good night you too <3 .