Hi Everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Epiphany

Associate Sinner
Jan 15, 2019
I am very excited about spending time on this site! I'm new to "forums?" I'm reading the helpful "New Users read this", but i'm probably going to mess up. I saw there is a Chief Idiot so I feel safe. I also feel welcomed just by reading the other new users posts. So in advance, Thank you for having me!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Hi there :)welcome . I pray you are blessed ❤️

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
I am very excited about spending time on this site! I'm new to "forums?" I'm reading the helpful "New Users read this", but i'm probably going to mess up. I saw there is a Chief Idiot so I feel safe. I also feel welcomed just by reading the other new users posts. So in advance, Thank you for having me!
Welcome, fellow believer! Grab a cup of coffee and join in the fun!!! Hey, can I apply for the position of Chief Idiot? I think I qualify!!!

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
May the love of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
Christ didn't come because we were perfect. He
came because He knew we would mess up. That
is why Christ died on the cross for us; that is to
save us. We will never achieve perfection on this
planet but that should never preclude us from
striving for perfection even knowing that we will
not complete it.

Pray daily, it is God's daily devotion to us.

Oct 12, 2012
Welcome to the CC, come in take your shoes off and cozy up a forum!! 🤠

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am excited to have you join our community. Actually, the Idiot in Chief is real nice man, very helpful and also most interesting. The New Users stuff is probably helpful but actually since the site changed to a new format months ago I haven't read it. Looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hello, and welcome.