Hi everyone

• Thread starter FollowingtheLamb
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FollowingtheLamb

I'm pretty new here and just learning my way around...this seems to be the first place I should've come. Lol, no matter, as with much of this life God has given me, it's been first things last and last things first. God bless you all.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Hi Following and welcome only I'm not buying your lettuce cabbage thing. Anybody who sports a tree grafting avatar on a Christian chat forum knows enough to know its implication AND can tell the difference between cabbage from a head of lettuce.

U'r crafty. I like that. Welcome.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hello and Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I'm pretty new here and just learning my way around...this seems to be the first place I should've come. Lol, no matter, as with much of this life God has given me, it's been first things last and last things first. God bless you all.
No worries, dear sister:). That we end well is all that matters:)

Matthew 19:30 But many [that are] first shall be last; and the last [shall be] first.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome aboard Lamb Follower (y)

Be seeing you around soon :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Why is that gray lizard eating asparagus?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi, FollowingtheLamb, I'm glad you joined CC and hope to see you at the forums here, God bless you!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello there and Welcome to C.Chat😀!
I think the most important thing is, Hey, your here!

May you find many Blessings here and may you be the same to those you are Blessed to meet on here.🙂

F

FollowingtheLamb

Thankyou all for your warm welcome.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hello FollowingtheLamb, we are happy you joined us. And may have good fellowship here. God bless you

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Welcome welcome welcome to Cc :)

Blessings 💙