Hi everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello David, we are glad to have you with us. Look through the forums to find a thread that interests you and then join in on the conversation or start your own thread.

The Scots are very proud of their land and rightly so. Question, do you believe Scotland in our lifetime will become independent? Would this be best for Scotland? I only hope for the best for all.

Another question.....is there a difference between Scots and Scotch? lol. Smile David! We look forward to chatting with you and may our Heavenly Father bless you in your work with your congregation. Welcome! :)

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hello! Welcome to CC 😊 Good morning 😊 hope you'll like it here see you around the forums 😊

God bless you! Stay safe ❤

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Hi David, Welcome here. You will find a wide range of characters, and thoughts, just like any family. Please enjoy and welcome aboard.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi folks. I'm David, and the Minister at the Baptist Church here in Ilkley, Yorkshire, England. Note, I am Scottish not English (big deal for us Scots!) Found this site by accident, and interested in chatting with Christians in other countries.
It wasn't an accident, Scotty!:) Welcome to CC, brother David. It is so wonderful that the Lord has brought us together in this place at this time! Oh, the wonderful grace and love of our dear Lord and Saviour.:) This place provides such a great opportunity to reach out to the world as well as to fellowship with the brethren. Sometimes it can get a little argumentative, but don't it get you down. We must remember that both God and the whole world is/are watching. Godspeed!

Hello David, we are glad to have you with us. Look through the forums to find a thread that interests you and then join in on the conversation or start your own thread.

The Scots are very proud of their land and rightly so. Question, do you believe Scotland in our lifetime will become independent? Would this be best for Scotland? I only hope for the best for all.

Another question.....is there a difference between Scots and Scotch? lol. Smile David! We look forward to chatting with you and may our Heavenly Father bless you in your work with your congregation. Welcome! :)
Hi Isny
I've been a Scottish Nationalist all my life, so hope it will happen, but it won't be in my lifetime. Definitely a difference between the two words. Curoiously, the word "scotch" is not actually used in Scotland at all.
Take care
David

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. You are blest to live around 2 scenic areas! I'm sure you will enjoy the fellowship here, God bless you and your family!