I am from Iowa and I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful day!
I can't speak for the room, but i am thank you. I pray your's was awesome!I am from Iowa and I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful day!
Hello Puppie! Greetings. Welcome to Christian Chat. We look forward to chatting with you. Would you like to share with us the meaning of your interesting nickname?![]()
I chose it because our puppy's name is Gus, although now he's 7 years old. Still acts like a puppy sometimes. Nice to meet you!Hello Puppie! Greetings. Welcome to Christian Chat. We look forward to chatting with you. Would you like to share with us the meaning of your interesting nickname?![]()
I am from Iowa and I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful day!
Hi! Welcome!I am from Iowa and I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful day!