Hi everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Teddy. We are glad that you have joined us at Christian Chat and hope that you find many friends and good fellowship here. Welcome. :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
img_mouseover3 - Copy.jpg
"Wow, someone that has a real life photo!
Thank you for being you! :)

Shandy

Sep 12, 2020
Hi Teddy. Nice to meet you and welcome aboard. I'm sure you will find good friends here and plenty to chat about
God Bless

Teddy

Feb 18, 2021
Hello Teddy. We are glad that you have joined us at Christian Chat and hope that you find many friends and good fellowship here. Welcome. :)
Thank you very much for the nice comment, looking forward to chatting to some like minded people.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Thank you very much for the nice comment, looking forward to chatting to some like minded people.
Welcome to CC Forums brother Ted!:) Glad to have you aboard!

Teddy

Feb 18, 2021
Hi Teddy. Nice to meet you and welcome aboard. I'm sure you will find good friends here and plenty to chat about
God Bless
Thank you for responding to me Shandy, God bless you!

Teddy

Feb 18, 2021
I am so humbled by all of the nice responses, I am new here so not sure if I am doing this right lol. Hope everyone is having a blessed day today!

Attachments

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I am so humbled by all of the nice responses, I am new here so not sure if I am doing this right lol. Hope everyone is having a blessed day today!
Yer doin' great, Teddyboy!:giggle::coffee:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Teddy and so glad you found CC! I'm sure you will find the Forums interesting:) God bless you!