Hi from Arkansas

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
hello from systrand manufacturing.... where i may get in trouble for bein on my phone again



:)

welcome ms lynn

glad to see a new face
 
Hello sister I am doing well.How are you?Welcome and God bless you :)
 
Glad to be here thank you for the warm welcome! It's a pretty good Thursday for me :) I am also at Work... lol Currebtly have a little down time
 
And nobody would guess unless they've been/been through there. Really a hidden gem.
Really the whole state is full of surprises! Mountains, wonderful camping and fishing as well as sailing! I haven't done them all yet, but looking forward to more exploring!
 
Really the whole state is full of surprises! Mountains, wonderful camping and fishing as well as sailing! I haven't done them all yet, but looking forward to more exploring!

Yes, diamond mining and all those friendly tornadoes. Plus the town of Toad Suck, Arkansas. Anyhow, welcome to CC! ;)
 
Absolutely! I'm happy you made it there, then. :)

I think I'll have to be content with an East Coast existence. :P

Really the whole state is full of surprises! Mountains, wonderful camping and fishing as well as sailing! I haven't done them all yet, but looking forward to more exploring!