I've been fortunate to visit Florida , mass, Maine and new hamshire and I loved it all! Especially Boston! But home is home I guessAbsolutely! I'm happy you made it there, then.
I think I'll have to be content with an East Coast existence.![]()
I've been fortunate to visit Florida , mass, Maine and new hamshire and I loved it all! Especially Boston! But home is home I guessAbsolutely! I'm happy you made it there, then.
I think I'll have to be content with an East Coast existence.![]()
North west Arkansas is always my favoriteMy personal favorite town/city name in the state is Texarkana. It's so All-American.
Where is CC? LolYes, diamond mining and all those friendly tornadoes. Plus the town of Toad Suck, Arkansas. Anyhow, welcome to CC!![]()
For this country bumpkin, it was a total experienceI could never live in Boston, but I still love it. A very un-hidden gem. Hahahaha.
North west Arkansas is always my favorite
Makes me think of R.E.M.Agreed. I'm just talking about the name "Texarkana"
The Ozarks are awesome. They remind me of the Blue Ridge Mtns here in Virginia, but a little bit more rough-hewn/unsettled.
For this country bumpkin, it was a total experience![]()
Makes me think of REM
[video=youtube;jP--MxYzTuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP--MxYzTuo[/video]
Texarkana really does cover it all, huh. lol I adore the mountains!Agreed. I'm just talking about the name "Texarkana"
The Ozarks are awesome. They remind me of the Blue Ridge Mtns here in Virginia, but a little bit more rough-hewn/unsettled.
I'm really into or try to be into photography and the scenery was breathtaking!I have no doubt it was.
What I love about Boston is all the great history/museums there. Cool art and culture scene too.
Y
I'm really into or try to be into photography and the scenery was breathtaking!
Oh geez lol.... I'm a goofUm, right here! Christian Chat.![]()
sadly no... it was a short tripDid you get out into the countryside at all?
Massachusetts is gorgeous. Particularly in autumn.
sadly no... it was a short trip
Eastern Kentucky is as well :3 Just dont expect cell phone service lol. Or people. Theres like 10 people out thereDid you get out into the countryside at all?
Massachusetts is gorgeous. Particularly in autumn.
Eastern Kentucky is as well :3 Just dont expect cell phone service lol. Or people. Theres like 10 people out there