Hi From Brisbane

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shoeman

Hello My name is Paul

I am a born again Christian. I am heavily involved in Church ministry & am a Youth Director for our local Church.

I also have a heart for missions, and raising funds for missions.

S

shekaniah

Welcome, and may God bless your ministry. I teach sunday school and help with the food bank at church.

Jun 19, 2011
hi shek. welcom in. i walk the streets at night and hold hands with those that have given up. welcome!

Jun 19, 2011
ok, this is easy to say in a chat room, but here goes: put on a set of old clothes, and spend a weekend outdoors. drag some of the stuff you have in your closet with you. on a city alley. in 10deg C. weather. for the Whole Weekend. woooo. big deal. ok. then go in and spend the sunday and following monday dishing out grub. and having full-grown men and women nearly in tears for your just helping them like you just did for that weekend.
A Life-changer. i guarantee you'll have some of the nicest folks as friends for the rest of you life. just because you're poor doesn't mean you aren't a great person.
:)

bcmkiddos

Oct 7, 2015
Hi this is Pastor Solomn Poshan Kumar from India,

Last edited by a moderator:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Please read the rules here. Giving out your personal info on here is VERY stupid and foolish. You have effectively given the entire online world your phone number. Start expecting weird phone calls from the perverts and trolls. I'll ask a mod to remove your info from your post.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Also, this is a FIVE year old thread, the OP has left, and this WAS a dead thread. Please don't pull dead threads forward without checking the create date first, and checking to see if the OP or who you're responding to, is still here, or was banned or left. Zombie threads do nothing but clog up the forums.

Ratan

Sep 13, 2013
Hi Brisbane.
This is Ratan from Nepal. And iam doing mission work here in New Delhi.
Ratan

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Lol i never even looked but any how a bit late but welcom anyway lol