Hi from UK

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Agricola

Senior Member
Dec 10, 2012
2,638
88
48
HI there

I have been a Christian most of my life, I am now in my 40s. I am looking for a more active place to chat and post so hopefully this is it. I live on South coast of England.
 
Welcometo CC, Agricola! You've found the best place to find great Christian friends and interesting and uplifting chat. The forums are very good and you can learn about a lot of wonderful Christians by checking them out! We're glad you're with us!
 
Welcome, Agricola! You've been a Christian for 71.1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 infinity % of your life :D! All joshing around aside, praise the Lord; He's so worth it all for what He did for us :)!