Hi I’m Jesse, I’m from Australia.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jessekjv

Nov 7, 2018
Hi I’m 18 years of age, from Australia and I’m looking for a good Christian wife.

G

Gracie_14

Heyyy Jesse :) Welcome to CC!! Hope you find what you're looking for ;)

God bless you

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Jesse :) Welcome to CC :) Good afternoon :)

God bless you ❤

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Jesse :) Blessings <3

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hi I’m 18 years of age, from Australia and I’m looking for a good Christian wife.

Welcome to CC, Jesse. While a few have met their spouses here, this is not an official dating site. Maybe try e-harmony or one of those sites. :)

G

Gracie_14

Hey, you'll say the same thing when you start getting PM's from guys, saying "HI, your picture looks cute, wanna be my wife"? :rolleyes:

It's annoying..
Hahaha I would be flattered....... :sneaky::love:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
NO OF COURSE NOT! Been there....I would not let that happen...

geez, blue... I was kidding....
It's happened here before.. some guy got on cam in the lounge, BUTT NEKKID.. He didn't last long.. lol

G

Gracie_14

Blue...put that sad face off! Pleeeeaaseee!!!