Hi, I am a New Member here, and would love to chat with other born-again Christians.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
You said you wanted to chat with other born again christians. Are there any christians that are not born again? Just asking.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
I spent a lot of time on Twitter trying to find really strong Christians, but failed.
I spent a lot of time on Facebook, trying to find really strong Christians, but failed.
I hope I will not be disappointed here on ChristianChat.

Blessings to all of you.
when we are weak then are we strong . The older you grow into this great salvation the more we understand that scripture.

Hi Cha welcome :)

when we are weak then are we strong . The older you grow into this great salvation the more we understand that scripture.]

Evmur, you are 100% right. We grow weaker and weaker as we grow older in the Lord. How much we have to lean on the Lord! In our weakness He is our strength; in our foolishness He is our wisdom; and in our trials He is our Rock and our Deliverance.

J

Jobb

when we are weak then are we strong . The older you grow into this great salvation the more we understand that scripture.

Hi Cha welcome :)
Thanks. Glory to God.

I am here for you. I’m not sure I would call myself a really strong Christian but I am able to say that I attempt to seek God’s word first in every situation. I suppose I understand the word to define this as faith driven by the Holy Spirit, the spirit I received in 1972.
I have to respond to those who welcomed me to this site 10 days ago. So to you, Glory, here's a poster: 2 Cor 5.7.jpg

It's been 12 days since I've been on CC. I don't know whether I'm new or old.

Some of my posts have ruffled a few feathers. Sorry about that. I have strong faith in God's Word, and will stand upon the Word of God against man's cockeyed wisdom and witless opinions. I hope all of you will understand.

I am glad that many of you like my Bible posters (which I have designed myself). Except one man, who without any reason said that the poster discouraged him!

So, understanding that there are all kinds of people here - of various hues and shades - even more than those who confronted the Apostle Paul in Athens (read Acts), I will tread more cautiously in future!

Blessings to all! And here's another poster (without any Bible verse)! I guess I like to be a lighthouse in the world of darkness around me. And I can understand the furious waves dashing against me! :):);) big bay point lighthouse.jpg

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
This a forum for welcoming charish, you would do well to remember that.
This is not a debate forum like the bible study, posting your complaints here will only put of new members. Especialy posts which suggests where not friendly.
Its not so much of trouble to start a fresh.
Im a christian thats been around every debate forum in the world ive herd it all befor
Ive seen pride effect many peoples walk.
So i implore you to pray for people including who you feal is your enemy.

We all have suffered with nature from time to time with our nature and pride and we lash out i find this prayer helps.
Holy Gracious father please help me with my pride and help to understand your mercy
Please lay on my heart to always have something better to say and a heart to understand your wisdom.

A Prayer by Saint Benedict for Seekers of Faith

Gracious and Holy Father,

give us the wisdom to discover You,

the intelligence to understand You,

the diligence to seek after You,

the patience to wait for You,

eyes to behold You,

a heart to meditate upon You,

and a life to proclaim You,

through the power of the Spirit of Jesus, our Lord. Amen.

J

Jobb

Thanks. Glory to God.
I have paid subscription. Pls do needful. I have posted under "tech-2-support " name paid subscription..... Etc.

With love
Jobb

J

Jobb

It's been 12 days since I've been on CC. I don't know whether I'm new or old.

Some of my posts have ruffled a few feathers. Sorry about that. I have strong faith in God's Word, and will stand upon the Word of God against man's cockeyed wisdom and witless opinions. I hope all of you will understand.

I am glad that many of you like my Bible posters (which I have designed myself). Except one man, who without any reason said that the poster discouraged him!

So, understanding that there are all kinds of people here - of various hues and shades - even more than those who confronted the Apostle Paul in Athens (read Acts), I will tread more cautiously in future!

Blessings to all! And here's another poster (without any Bible verse)! I guess I like to be a lighthouse in the world of darkness around me. And I can understand the furious waves dashing against me! :):);) View attachment 228305 [/QUOTE

I have paid for Subscription. My details posted " tech-2-support " under name paid subscription. Pls if you know authrized person, convey and ask to activate my facility.

With love,
Jobb

Kitkit

Jun 10, 2021
Am a born again christian.
So l hope we can chat.
Have a blessed day

Jun 12, 2021
I spent a lot of time on Twitter trying to find really strong Christians, but failed.
I spent a lot of time on Facebook, trying to find really strong Christians, but failed.
I hope I will not be disappointed here on ChristianChat.

Blessings to all of you.
You found a really strong Christian=Freedom from sin=True gospel=After God gave me the Holy Spirit, I found proof that TV, movies, novels, music, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons and Christian music words that gives messages. I found out that in them there is lying, stealing, adultery (Matthew 5:28 looking at someone with lust is adultery), fornication which is sex before marriage, revenge, murder, jealousy, pride=self-pity, hypocrisy, using God’s name in vain as a curse word, they are all idols (breaks 2nd Commandment) because most people can’t live without them and they love them more than God and more. Just read the 10 commandments for a list 1 John 2:15 King James Version (KJV) 15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New King James Version 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. Now I will be preaching about how to receive the Holy Spirit and be 100% going to Heaven. First, it’s only by the grace of God that he gives you faith in Jesus Christ in order to give up your sins. It’s only by the grace of God that he leads you to pray to him to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV or any sinful desires. When you pray to God to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV or sinful desires (Romans 6:6-7 and Galatians 5:24), Satan will intervene and extremely tempt you in watching the TV. But if it’s God’s will and if you are one of God’s elects, you will overcome it and God will destroy all your evil desires of watching TV. After God has destroyed all your evil desires of watching TV and if you are one of God’s elects, you receive the joy of the Holy Spirit. After the joy wears off, all existence of boredom no longer exists and you no longer burn out (psychology) anymore. That is when you have received the Holy Spirit Then it’s by the grace of God that he forgives you of your sins, as you confess and repent of your sins throughout your life which is called sanctification. But you can watch Christian stuff that don’t have sins (Like sermons) because that helps you grow more mature as a Christian spiritually and for more information about this sermon, go to spreadthegospel59.wordpress.com then go to “Is God’s words powerful? How do we receive the Holy Spirit?” https://www.gotquestions.org/God-hate-sin.html https://www.gotquestions.org/bought-with-a-price.html https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/sin-will-never-make-you-happy (https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-hypocrisy.html) https://www.gotquestions.org/calvinism.html Gives thanks to God, that you are free from sin (sin deceives=never satisfied no matter how many times you do it, gives pain, makes you guilty, go from bad to worse) if you are one of God’s elect, to fight off self-pity is to give thanks to God for everything. https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-self-pity.html https://www.gotquestions.org/license-sin.html I found out the reason why am hated for no reason since I were physically born and never fit in no matter how hard I tried before I was saved because am one of God’s elects. (John 15:18-19) Lazarus and the rich man Luke 16:19-31 Extreme Dehydration, rich man begs for a drop of water. Luke 16:24 King James Version (KJV) 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. A place of outer darkness Matthew 8:12 A place of no rest Revelation 14:11 A place of blackness and darkness forever Jude 13 A place where people are tormented with fire and brimstone Revelation 14:10 Extreme pain since you are in everlasting fire and constant guilt. YouTube: “David Platt – Jesus Absorbed the Wrath of God” If Jesus didn’t die on the cross and carried all of our sins=https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/jesus-eternal-punishment-hours/, God would still be just and holy, in sending us all to Hell because we are all guilty of our sins. Remember TV, movies, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons. Just read the 10 commandments for a list. But God was willing to have some mercy (to God’s elects), which we don’t deserve because we are all guilty of our sins. At least God was willing to have at least some mercy (to God’s elects), better than no mercy at all. Isaiah 1:9 King James Version (KJV) 9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant (God’s elects), we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah. Romans 9:29 King James Version (KJV) 29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed (God’s elects), we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha. Jesus came to save us elects out of sin. The Holy Spirit is the permanent cure to boredom but it is only given to God’s elects. (Proof: John 14:26-27 and Philippians 4:7) The Holy Spirit also gives the fruit of the spirit.(Galatians 5:22-24) God's elect or nonelect? God hates sin, you need to be free from sin to have a relationship with God. The nonelects that go to church are hypocrites because they hear the word of God but don't obey it=like separate from sin, separate from nonelect friends (James 4:4) that influence you to sin and post/preach the true gospel.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
You found a really strong Christian=Freedom from sin=True gospel=After God gave me the Holy Spirit, I found proof that TV, movies, novels, music, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons and Christian music words that gives messages. I found out that in them there is lying, stealing, adultery (Matthew 5:28 looking at someone with lust is adultery), fornication which is sex before marriage, revenge, murder, jealousy, pride=self-pity, hypocrisy, using God’s name in vain as a curse word, they are all idols (breaks 2nd Commandment) because most people can’t live without them and they love them more than God and more. Just read the 10 commandments for a list 1 John 2:15 King James Version (KJV) 15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New King James Version 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. Now I will be preaching about how to receive the Holy Spirit and be 100% going to Heaven. First, it’s only by the grace of God that he gives you faith in Jesus Christ in order to give up your sins. It’s only by the grace of God that he leads you to pray to him to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV or any sinful desires. When you pray to God to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV or sinful desires (Romans 6:6-7 and Galatians 5:24), Satan will intervene and extremely tempt you in watching the TV. But if it’s God’s will and if you are one of God’s elects, you will overcome it and God will destroy all your evil desires of watching TV. After God has destroyed all your evil desires of watching TV and if you are one of God’s elects, you receive the joy of the Holy Spirit. After the joy wears off, all existence of boredom no longer exists and you no longer burn out (psychology) anymore. That is when you have received the Holy Spirit Then it’s by the grace of God that he forgives you of your sins, as you confess and repent of your sins throughout your life which is called sanctification. But you can watch Christian stuff that don’t have sins (Like sermons) because that helps you grow more mature as a Christian spiritually and for more information about this sermon, go to spreadthegospel59.wordpress.com then go to “Is God’s words powerful? How do we receive the Holy Spirit?” https://www.gotquestions.org/God-hate-sin.html https://www.gotquestions.org/bought-with-a-price.html https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/sin-will-never-make-you-happy (https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-hypocrisy.html) https://www.gotquestions.org/calvinism.html Gives thanks to God, that you are free from sin (sin deceives=never satisfied no matter how many times you do it, gives pain, makes you guilty, go from bad to worse) if you are one of God’s elect, to fight off self-pity is to give thanks to God for everything. https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-self-pity.html https://www.gotquestions.org/license-sin.html I found out the reason why am hated for no reason since I were physically born and never fit in no matter how hard I tried before I was saved because am one of God’s elects. (John 15:18-19) Lazarus and the rich man Luke 16:19-31 Extreme Dehydration, rich man begs for a drop of water. Luke 16:24 King James Version (KJV) 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. A place of outer darkness Matthew 8:12 A place of no rest Revelation 14:11 A place of blackness and darkness forever Jude 13 A place where people are tormented with fire and brimstone Revelation 14:10 Extreme pain since you are in everlasting fire and constant guilt. YouTube: “David Platt – Jesus Absorbed the Wrath of God” If Jesus didn’t die on the cross and carried all of our sins=https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/jesus-eternal-punishment-hours/, God would still be just and holy, in sending us all to Hell because we are all guilty of our sins. Remember TV, movies, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons. Just read the 10 commandments for a list. But God was willing to have some mercy (to God’s elects), which we don’t deserve because we are all guilty of our sins. At least God was willing to have at least some mercy (to God’s elects), better than no mercy at all. Isaiah 1:9 King James Version (KJV) 9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant (God’s elects), we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah. Romans 9:29 King James Version (KJV) 29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed (God’s elects), we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha. Jesus came to save us elects out of sin. The Holy Spirit is the permanent cure to boredom but it is only given to God’s elects. (Proof: John 14:26-27 and Philippians 4:7) The Holy Spirit also gives the fruit of the spirit.(Galatians 5:22-24) God's elect or nonelect? God hates sin, you need to be free from sin to have a relationship with God. The nonelects that go to church are hypocrites because they hear the word of God but don't obey it=like separate from sin, separate from nonelect friends (James 4:4) that influence you to sin and post/preach the true gospel.
I do hope you get over the fealing of being hated for no reason quite soon. But there is a reason why you get hated.

John 15:18
The Hatred of the World
17This is My command to you: Love one another. 18If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. Hate is subject that senceitve people get scared about but for this the reason we are loved. can you be loved for no reason ?

prayer-for-protection.jpg