Hi i am a traitor

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 1, 2019
Greetings,

2Pe 1:3-15 KJV According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: (4) Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. (5) And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; (6) And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; (7) And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. (8) For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. (9) But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. (10) Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: (11) For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. (12) Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth. (13) Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; (14) Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me. (15) Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.

Note the conditional aspect of "never falling" "IF ye do these things"

Note Jesus' words:

Mat 7:22-23 KJV Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? (23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So, many who act like, look like, talk like they are saved are not and the Righteous Judge will declare who they are to men in "That Day" So as Peter said: "make your calling and election sure" ! To put Peters words in more concise terms:

Joh 14:20-21 KJV At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. (21) He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Know His commandments and Keep them!

After getting all the commandments from God and at the death of Moses Joshua spoke out:

Jos 1:8 KJV This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

The commandments Joshua is referring to are the ones Jesus gave to Moses.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
not sure what this got to do with my answer was wondering what you would do... do you perhaps require my real name? is this... a weird ritual? sorry answered you with a question
This is no kind of trickery. The eternal state of your soul rides on this. Jesus loves you. Do you want to be set free?

John
8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

May 1, 2019
Thing is can't figure out what love is

I've lost those emotions long ago when i planned the things i would do with my entire life

Also what if the love that people know was not really the love that the LORD God meant to be

So i then ask the word of God for a bit and found that if we indeed love him we will keep his commandments

It is also written that we know what is good and what is bad but

That doesn't mean we know what is right and what is wrong since we are always right in our own eyes so we have to based it on the word of God

Greetings R29,

The "Love" in question is in reference to God/Jesus. You may not have a predisposition due to cultural influences to serving God. Think mechanical if you will. Lets say you have a new job prospect, but that employer has many, many rules to those he employs. He writes an employee manual to clarify those rules and any disciplinary actions for breaking them. If you wish to be employed then you accept the terms of that employment, one being read, know and commit to keeping the rules of the employee manual. Make sense? You as an employee would be rated based on how ernestly you committed to memory those rules and how well you adhered to them. If your knowledge and adherence to the rules were exemplary would be considered
a "trusted employee".

Now, in terms of Loving Jesus, the rule book is the book of the Law. Primarily the first 6 books of the OT and everything He commanded in the NT. If you wish to "Love Him" it is similar to a "Trusted Employee" status. You must commit to reading, studying, Knowing and keeping the commandments of God. This should be an inner compulsion for you. We are talking about the Creator of all things here. If not, then you must ask yourself if you would desire this. If so, then with all you have seek this desire so that you may be set apart from godlessness and become godly. The choice will be yours, noone, including God can make that choice for you. He can set the opportunity to genuinely make the choice from an informed position, but you must make it.

Again, the choice would involve knowing His Laws/Commandments, repenting from breaking them, commit to keeping them. Don't be fooled by anyone. God does not forgive an unrepentant sinner. Until you are gifted with a genuine sorrow for breaking His Laws, then you are lost in ignorance and sin.

Jun 2, 2019
This is no kind of trickery. The eternal state of your soul rides on this. Jesus loves you. Do you want to be set free?

John
8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
i've also realized that not all these verses that is in the bible are for us aren't we're one of those heathen

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

but what about those heathen to begin with they are lawless

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

or is this applied to all of us hmm..

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Jesus was talking to them the jews

of course i would say i would want to remove this... inside of me... but the fact that my actions... my heart fails me

I would say yes but my actions says no

May 1, 2019
i've also realized that not all these verses that is in the bible are for us aren't we're one of those heathen

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

but what about those heathen to begin with they are lawless

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

or is this applied to all of us hmm..

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Jesus was talking to them the jews

of course i would say i would want to remove this... inside of me... but the fact that my actions... my heart fails me

I would say yes but my actions says no

Greetings R29,

I did not receive a reply so can I consider that a sign of agreement? If so, you will find that many of your questions have their interpretation from the OT. Remember that the basis for all of the NT comes from the OT.

Take the following words of Jesus:

Joh 5:46-47 KJV For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. (47) But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Believe is an interesting word in the NT. It is essentially a byproduct of Knowledge/Understanding and Adhering or complying i.e. obedience to what we learn.

So, insert "Know" or "understand" or "obey" where "believe" is and you gain a deeper grasp:

Ex:

Joh 5:46-47 KJV For had ye [obeyed] Moses, ye would have [obeyed] me: for he wrote of me. (47) But if ye [obey] not his writings, how shall ye [obey] my words?

try all the words in place of "believe" and note the clarification.

My suggestion is to read, study, meditate, read study, meditate all of the first 6 books of the OT and all the letters in red and you will get your answers.

Jun 2, 2019
Greetings,

2Pe 1:3-15 KJV According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: (4) Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. (5) And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; (6) And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; (7) And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. (8) For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. (9) But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. (10) Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: (11) For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. (12) Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth. (13) Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; (14) Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me. (15) Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.

Note the conditional aspect of "never falling" "IF ye do these things"

Note Jesus' words:

Mat 7:22-23 KJV Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? (23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So, many who act like, look like, talk like they are saved are not and the Righteous Judge will declare who they are to men in "That Day" So as Peter said: "make your calling and election sure" ! To put Peters words in more concise terms:

Joh 14:20-21 KJV At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. (21) He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Know His commandments and Keep them!

After getting all the commandments from God and at the death of Moses Joshua spoke out:

Jos 1:8 KJV This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

The commandments Joshua is referring to are the ones Jesus gave to Moses.
i don't think it is appropriate to say that it was Jesus but rather it was God

Jesus never said he was God Jesus also said that either worshipping praying it should be God alone not himself

when people kneel infront of Jesus he never said stop don't kneel infront of me but if the one in Jesus at that time was God and the one speaking before abraham i am was indeed God it is somewhat confusing but God is not the author of confusion there must be a simplest term to this hmm.. trinity? a trinity that is not the trinity that people know

in the beginning God was talking to someone God even said us our image and the first born of all creation was Jesus the image of the invisible God the only begotten son of God

in the beginning the word was with God the word was God...

like the scripture says i can't trust my own understanding mens hearts always fails them maybe i am wrong all along and you are right

Jun 2, 2019
Greetings R29,

I did not receive a reply so can I consider that a sign of agreement? If so, you will find that many of your questions have their interpretation from the OT. Remember that the basis for all of the NT comes from the OT.

Take the following words of Jesus:

Joh 5:46-47 KJV For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. (47) But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Believe is an interesting word in the NT. It is essentially a byproduct of Knowledge/Understanding and Adhering or complying i.e. obedience to what we learn.

So, insert "Know" or "understand" or "obey" where "believe" is and you gain a deeper grasp:

Ex:

Joh 5:46-47 KJV For had ye [obeyed] Moses, ye would have [obeyed] me: for he wrote of me. (47) But if ye [obey] not his writings, how shall ye [obey] my words?

try all the words in place of "believe" and note the clarification.

My suggestion is to read, study, meditate, read study, meditate all of the first 6 books of the OT and all the letters in red and you will get your answers.
sorry was thinking properly what i should say and currently studying the things you just said so i won't miss anytging out

May 1, 2019
i don't think it is appropriate to say that it was Jesus but rather it was God

Jesus never said he was God Jesus also said that either worshipping praying it should be God alone not himself

when people kneel infront of Jesus he never said stop don't kneel infront of me but if the one in Jesus at that time was God and the one speaking before abraham i am was indeed God it is somewhat confusing but God is not the author of confusion there must be a simplest term to this hmm.. trinity? a trinity that is not the trinity that people know

in the beginning God was talking to someone God even said us our image and the first born of all creation was Jesus the image of the invisible God the only begotten son of God

in the beginning the word was with God the word was God...

like the scripture says i can't trust my own understanding mens hearts always fails them maybe i am wrong all along and you are right

Greetings R29,

Again, please take a year or two and read the OT so you might understand the NT:

Exo 3:13-14 KJV And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? (14) And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Joh 8:57-58 KJV Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? (58) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Oct 12, 2012
As usual i don't know where to put this but since i am new maybe here

A while now suddenly out of nowhere i felt i just want to die(based on exp moderators delete this kind of thread but i am not going to suicide so rest assured)

I just felt that i really want to die and there's no hope for me before this i betrayed the LORD God again

When i know the fact that all creature in this world dislike me i eventually just turned to God and said a lot of things but then the next day i betrayed him again

Whenever i come to him i eventually betray him this made me more depressed

The fact that i only has God but if he even abandoned me i just don't know where to go anymore

This is karma just like what happened to me last 2weeks ago yet again just like how judas betrayed the LORD for temporary pleasure and so i am
Well after reading all of this yes I agree u probably are a traitor of some kind, but welcome to the CC none the less! You should take this to another forum! 🤠

Jun 2, 2019
Greetings R29,

Again, please take a year or two and read the OT so you might understand the NT:

Exo 3:13-14 KJV And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? (14) And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Joh 8:57-58 KJV Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? (58) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
i've only Read bit's by bit's and not the whole chapter from beginning to the end as far as i can remember i know why because the more i read the more i know the truth but if i can't even do these things .... so i think it's better to know less than to know everything the more you know the bigger the responsibility

Jun 2, 2019
Karma isn't a Christian belief. Maybe you just need to figure out what you actually believe.
i'm actually just explaining things what is the right word that is closest to karma then?

the so called beliefs of karma that is related to a religion or something doesn't really matter to me i just want to explain what previously happened when i started this thread

then based on christian beliefs it should be justice not karma? and karma is from buddist?

the karma that i know is not related to the teachings of any religion but it was just to explain things just like when you needed water but you were in a foreign land they don't understand what you were saying what should you do of course you would try to act like you were drinking

Jun 2, 2019
Well after reading all of this yes I agree u probably are a traitor of some kind, but welcome to the CC none the less! You should take this to another forum! 🤠
should i? but i don't know what other open forum sites there is i've ask google but it showed me not much and now i'm here even went to catholic but... topics there are not even worth reading it was not even in the bible even their replies x.x and i think your suggestion is against the rules

well almost all open forums has a similar rule no community site advertisement

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
then what is the proper word that is nearest to karma(a karma that is not related to religion a karma that is just to explain things)
I made a mistake karma is from Hinduism not Buddhism. There are many words and expressions for karma.

payback
deserved fate
comeuppance
retribution
due
recompense
requital
due reward

just deserts

:)(y):cool:

May 1, 2019
then what is the proper word that is nearest to karma(a karma that is not related to religion a karma that is just to explain things)

Greetings R29,

Your use of "Karma" may directly collide with our belief system. Do you beleive in reincarnation? Our core beliefs as given to us by the body of knowledge we refer to as "Scripture" does not elude to reincarnation. In fact it refutes it in the manner Hindu people for example see it.

If you wish to express "Karma" from strictly what happens to you in this lifetime then you would need to familiarize yourself with the principle of "Reaping what you sow" . The scriptures are full of examples of this.

1. 2 Corinthians 9:6 The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.

2. Galatians 6:8 Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful nature will harvest decay and death from that sinful nature. But those who live to please the Spirit will harvest everlasting life from the Spirit.

3. Proverbs 11:18 A wicked person earns deceptive wages, but the one who sows righteousness reaps a sure reward.

4. Proverbs 14:14 The faithless will be fully repaid for their ways, and the good rewarded for theirs.

5. Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

6. Proverbs 11:24 One person gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty.

7. Proverbs 11:25 A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

8. Proverbs 21:13 Whoever shuts their ears to the cry of the poor will also cry out and not be answered.

There are many gods being worshipped in this earth and wether real or imagined they are all subject to the God of our Scriptures. I would not say this if it were not so. Look back to a prayer you prayed for the truth. Can you remember it? You are at the doorstep of The Almighty God and are conversing with some of His servants. What will you do with this opportunity? Do you wish to submit to the truth and serve?