Hi I am new Here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 13, 2022
My name is Gerry and I live in central Canada. I was raised a Catholic but have attended various Christian churches throughout the years. I am widowed with a adult dgt. I have been blessed with some great spiritual teachers in my lifetime. Lately I have been hungry to deepen my relationship with Jesus and God. I find the world we live in now is filled with spiritual battle and more than ever we need to surrender completely to God. If others members are willing to share their journey in surrendering to God I would very much appreciate it. I have come here hoping to nourish my spiritual soul. Thank you and God bless.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @Gerry204333, welcome to CChat! We're glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

Also, that was a very nice introduction. Thank you for that!

God bless you!!

~Deut
p.s. - as for sharing our stories about surrendering to God, are you principally interested in how we came to saving faith, what has happened since then, or both :unsure:

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
CC WELCOME REVISED TO SHARE - Copy.jpg :)
"My spiritual journey has been shared on many pages.
The man-mind worldview has fragmented spiritual necessity.

Society has lost its spiritual equilibrium."

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Welcome to Christian Chat, Gerry. We are glad that you have joined us. Look through the forums to find a thread that interests you and join in the discussion. We members are here to encourage each other in our daily walk with our Lord. May our Heavenly Father bless you. :)

"Fear not for I am with you. Be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and have you joining the fellowship here at CC! The question you asked about how we came to our salvation sounds like an interesting Thread for you to start on a different Forum. If you do, I'll divulge my story there, lol. God bless and so glad to have you here!

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
My name is Gerry and I live in central Canada. I was raised a Catholic but have attended various Christian churches throughout the years. I am widowed with a adult dgt. I have been blessed with some great spiritual teachers in my lifetime. Lately I have been hungry to deepen my relationship with Jesus and God. I find the world we live in now is filled with spiritual battle and more than ever we need to surrender completely to God. If others members are willing to share their journey in surrendering to God I would very much appreciate it. I have come here hoping to nourish my spiritual soul. Thank you and God bless.
Hi Gerry welcome, I am sensing all over the world christians are drawing nigh unto the Lord ....

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Hi, Gerry 2...3! As Deuteronomy said, your introduction was really, really, very nice. You seem to have sincerity and this is the trait that God wants us to possess. I hope you have come to stay. Welcome to Christian Chat!