Hi I need a serious, and advance Discussion thread with a real challenge.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
Hi there I just want to say that I am gifted, and have spiritual gifts, and have gift of knowledge, and you can name it, but sadly these kind are rejected among Christians, and are kept isolated. I am looking for something I can have something on my level so I can have a Christian discussion freely without worry about offended the little one.

Pharisees are everywhere there is around 52% pharisees in United State alone, and the other half are usually not on Christians Chat, but the pharisees are higher rate in Christian Chat compare to the one that is not a pharisees. Pharisees are very religious, and this is why they use chat room cause they got nothing else to do while the one that is not a pharisees they are not religious, and are more open mind, and more understanding, and the one that is understanding have better than to do than to waste time on a Christian chat, and that is why it's so hard to find a real challenge where it doesn't have pharisees in the midst.

Spiritual gifts is all over the place you can discuss, but if they see one thing that they do not understand, or agree it's usually an instant boot, or block. You see we do not know everything, and nobody is right the Bible clearly tell us that we're taught by God, and when one is being taught by God it really freak a lot of Christians out, and they cannot handle it, and want to bail out, and tap out.

This is why it's important to use the whole bible as wholesome because if we're cherry picking then you won't be able to cover everything, and you'll just be half truth, and it'll turn the chat room into a cult where only the one that are brainwashed, or have low understanding of the Bible that is acceptable rather than those that have experienced with God, and have deeper understanding, and dept of the Lord words.

Y'all see God work in a mysterious way, and we cannot pleased the Lord without faith, and it's faith that pleased God, and it's faith that we're taught. We are taught by faith, and we are to walk by faith, and to trust in the Lord, and it is the Lord that guide us, and it's the Lord that set our path straight.

Many pharisees doesn't realize that it's God that teach us, and it's God that set our path straight, and many pharisees want to control people, and make them reach up to their standards, and many pharisees believe if they are not up to your standard you are not saved, and they believe you have to be on the same level as they are, or else you're not saved. Y'all see there is nobody in the world that are alike, and God did not make everybody to be exact the same, and yes we are to have like mind that is to put Jesus Christ first, and it's Jesus that matter, but just because things doesn't have Jesus Christ it doesn't mean it's not from Jesus Christ.

The Bible order us to listen more, and speak slowly, and the Bible give us plenty of tools how to get to know God, and there is a million of tools in the Bible, and the Bible is constantly telling us that we are to trust in the Lord, and we are to listen to God, and we are to put God first. Many pharisees doesn't realize that they want you to listen to them rather than God, and if they do not agree with you they will make sure you reach up to their standards. We are to teach people to trust God, and we are to teach people to put God first, and whatever God teach the people we are not to judge our brethren as long as it has Jesus Christ in there.

I do not know if this site has cult mentality, or if it is non denominational that use the whole bible as wholesome, and not judging a brother that is in Christ Jesus, and if it has a place where I can go to chat for serious discussion for advance Christian that is humble, and lowly that have patient with desire to lift a brother up, and bearing a brother with only desire to make a brother, and sister better then show me where I can go, and thank you.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Quick hit edit and add a D to the thread title...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
......and he comes here with such a high opinion of Christians....

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
......and he comes here with such a high opinion of Christians....
He's a Christian and likes,psalms 23,,,,I think he meant "Advance(d)" in the thread title and the last paragraph but the rest seems as if he's reading the bible and pondering it,,,lol

rlm68

Jul 23, 2018
Reading the Op's thoughts and his way of enlightening scriptural definition to meaning, reminds me of trying to teach my dogs to tie my shoes when all they wanted to do is to on chew my shoe strings...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Let's see if he returns........for me, that will be key to believing his sincerity and/or intent. We have both seen Posts like this and the person never returns.

If he IS serious, he should just start a conversation on a topic he wants to discuss...........

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
LOL yea you got to wonder why I am posting this that is because I'm 39 years old, and I've been having spiritual experience since I was young as I can remember so we're talking years of experiencing the supernatural.

That why I need something that is advance for the gifts because the gifts are frown upon, and are being discriminated. When I mean gifts I mean spiritual gifts. Believe me I've tried to share, and try to tell others about what God has done all it does is upset the Christians, and it's very rare for Christian to glorify God.

We're to glorify the Lord, and we're nothing without above, and every perfect gift is from above if things are perfect it's from above, and if things are good it's also from above.

I do not understand why having spiritual gift is frown upon, and I do not know why it's so difficult to have others to glorify the Lord for what the Lord has done.

This is why I am asking because I know how the Christians are, and how they act, and what thing they frown upon, and I do not want to take any risk sharing things that may offend the Christian.

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
Let's see if he returns........for me, that will be key to believing his sincerity and/or intent. We have both seen Posts like this and the person never returns.

If he IS serious, he should just start a conversation on a topic he wants to discuss...........
Trust me I get booted, and block after the very post almost everywhere, and I am a joke to the Christians. This is why I am asking if y'all have a thread that is for something that have high tolerate, and can withstand any obstacale that may throw at them.

I will show you a verse how most Christians act they act like they know everything, and has got it all figured out when really they doesn't, and isolating people that are trying to learn, and trying to understand the mystery of the Gospels.

If you read this it says destitute of the truth it mean half truth, and not wholesome, and what I am looking for is a room that accept the whole Bible as wholesome.

1 Timothy 6:3-10 King James Version (KJV)
3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
LOL yea you got to wonder why I am posting this that is because I'm 39 years old, and I've been having spiritual experience since I was young as I can remember so we're talking years of experiencing the supernatural.

That why I need something that is advance for the gifts because the gifts are frown upon, and are being discriminated. When I mean gifts I mean spiritual gifts. Believe me I've tried to share, and try to tell others about what God has done all it does is upset the Christians, and it's very rare for Christian to glorify God.

We're to glorify the Lord, and we're nothing without above, and every perfect gift is from above if things are perfect it's from above, and if things are good it's also from above.

I do not understand why having spiritual gift is frown upon, and I do not know why it's so difficult to have others to glorify the Lord for what the Lord has done.

This is why I am asking because I know how the Christians are, and how they act, and what thing they frown upon, and I do not want to take any risk sharing things that may offend the Christian.

"The Christian" do you include yourself in "the Christian" ?

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
"The Christian" do you include yourself in "the Christian" ?
I claim that I am no better than anybody, and understand no better than anybody I am just as human as anybody else just as y'all are human as me. Y'all are also no better than anybody as well, and it's wrong to act godly just as I wrote up above according to the scripture, and it's better to be godly with contentment than to act godly for gain.

Most Christian thinks proud is the way to go, and it's the Humble that God give grace, and it's the proud that God detest.

Being a Christian is all about one thing it's Jesus Christ, and as long as Jesus Christ is in the picture, and the whole scripture is in the picture then there is no condemnation simply because Jesus Christ is in the picture.

Nobody knows anything, and nobody understand, and it's just wrong to believe you know everything, and are better than anybody, and it's wrong to shut people out for simply trying to learn more about Christ even when the person is trying to be a Christian, and loving Christ.

Christ is all we need, and he is the way, the truth, and the life it's Jesus that all that matter, and many Christian thinks it's more than Jesus that matter which is to make them at their level when really it's Christ that make all of us different, and unique that depend on what God has chosen for us.

rlm68

Jul 23, 2018

HAHAHAHAHA...!!

You are aware that we are clearly in the time of the church Laodecia? I mean, growing up and helping your neighbor was something we just did. Today, we lock our doors in safe neighborhoods. The Adversary has little time left and he is aware of that. He will mock you, find reason for you to doubt, give you reasons to shut down what God has gifted to you, and he will do it with your Christian brothers and sisters. The Adversary is here to implant doubt, reasons and excuses to stop the unleashing of the Holy Spirit onto this darkened world. People are still looking for the light. Just ask God what to do, who cares what the church (who hasn't experienced what a real church was like 30 years ago) if they are denying the gifts of God!! The church has been riding the fence for about 25 years. We need a revival and your spiritual gifts could be the spark that our Adversary is trying to hide.

I will add this much, as a child of a Grandfather and Father who both were evangelists/preachers/teachers, I've seen evil destruction destroy many members of my family from the attack of the enemy. I've seen things that when telling the events in order, you have to do it person to person, because the expression you give reveals what God helped you over come. And gives people an understanding that the enemy is real, it is true he hides within the shadows, and he wants nothing more than for you to stop being free with the GIFTS of the Holy Spirit!!

Just laugh at him, Greater is HE that is in YOU, than he that is in the world!!

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
Wow your English is so awesome, and very proper, and amen, amen rlm68.

It's written the godly in Christ will be persecuted. Believe me I've been persecuted for a long time as long as 20 years, and it's insane, and once you've seen the persecutation you end up realizing that even the disciples, and Christ was also persecuted. Christ has been told that he's mad by his own family, and the pharisees says he has a demon. Now look at the world we're in the world we're in are in the shadow just like you said, and are in the dark, and they hate the light, and Christ has said it himselves many will hate the light because there deed will be expose, and this is the world we're living in they hate the light, and love darkness, and this is why they are telling people to get on medication, or go see a doctor because they hate the light.

People do not understand, people aren't realizing that the light is supernatural, and it's of God, and God wants us to be in the light.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Let me ask this, if somebody does not agree that you have spiritual gifts or the right knowledge and with your theological interpretations, is he one of the 52% of pharisees you were talking about in your OP?

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
Let me ask this, if somebody does not agree that you have spiritual gifts or the right knowledge and with your theological interpretations, is he one of the 52% of pharisees you were talking about in your OP?
Pharisees mean one word isolation. It just anybody that are high standard, and just like Christ said beware of those that wear on long robe, and sit in the front acting all high, and mighty, and are haughty that think they are better than everybody.

I have a very good website that can explain more about pharisees it has taught me so much, and helped me a lot, and you can check it out.

https://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/religious-spirits/

Pharisees are religious people that believe they get gain acting religious, but we are not to act religious we are to love sinners, and hate the sins, but we are to drawn people in, and not repel the people, and we are to build one, and another up, and are to bear one, and another burdens.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Pharisees mean one word isolation. It just anybody that are high standard, and just like Christ said beware of those that wear on long robe, and sit in the front acting all high, and mighty, and are haughty that think they are better than everybody.

I have a very good website that can explain more about pharisees it has taught me so much, and helped me a lot, and you can check it out.

https://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/religious-spirits/

Pharisees are religious people that believe they get gain acting religious, but we are not to act religious we are to love sinners, and hate the sins, but we are to drawn people in, and not repel the people, and we are to build one, and another up, and are to bear one, and another burdens.
If somebody does not agree that you have spiritual gifts you say you have, does this qualify him to be of these pharisees, to be religious?

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
If somebody does not agree that you have spiritual gifts you say you have, does this qualify him to be of these pharisees, to be religious?
According to the website link I shown it says yes.

they take false stand on dreams and visions, theirs are ok, not but yours

We're not to despise prophesying, and we're to test everything.

I admit it's a very complex, and we are not suppose to be judging a brother so much if it's in Christ Jesus, and neither are we to put a stumbling block, and trust me many Christians has tried to put a stumbling block, and try to succeed, but I learn it's from God later on, and it's a bad thing when you put man before God, and it's not very cool, and Christ said those that shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people face may received greater condemnation, and this is why we must be super careful, and take it very seriously we can't just guess, and assume this is reckless, and can make you stop a brother, and sister from pleasing the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 5:20-21 New King James Version (NKJV)
20 Do not despise prophecies. 21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Romans 14:13
Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumble block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
O
According to the website link I shown it says yes.

they take false stand on dreams and visions, theirs are ok, not but yours

We're not to despise prophesying, and we're to test everything.

I admit it's a very complex, and we are not suppose to be judging a brother so much if it's in Christ Jesus, and neither are we to put a stumbling block, and trust me many Christians has tried to put a stumbling block, and try to succeed, but I learn it's from God later on, and it's a bad thing when you put man before God, and it's not very cool, and Christ said those that shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people face may received greater condemnation, and this is why we must be super careful, and take it very seriously we can't just guess, and assume this is reckless, and can make you stop a brother, and sister from pleasing the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 5:20-21 New King James Version (NKJV)
20 Do not despise prophecies. 21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Romans 14:13
Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumble block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.

Ok, thats what I was afraid of. Another Charismatic/pentecostal/nondenominational Christian will tell us that we are religious or pharisees just because we do not accept this modern American movement...

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
O

Ok, thats what I was afraid of. Another Charismatic/pentecostal/nondenominational Christian will tell us that we are religious or pharisees just because we do not accept this modern American movement...
I can't tell if it's a bad thing, or it's a good thing.

Christ hates religious, and the pharisees, and if you ask me this is a good thing, and it's strongly being encourage by Jesus Christ, and even he was being crucify because of the pharisees. It's written in the Bible that Christ has condemned the pharisees, and said they will received greater condemnation.

Matthew 23:13

His first condemnation, in 23:13, related to the fact that they did all they could to shut out others. False religion and pretense are always the worst enemies of the truth and are far more dangerous than immorality or indifference. As the religious leaders of the Jews, they were held guilty before God of blocking the way for others seeking to enter into the kingdom of God.

He described the scribes and Pharisees as poisonous snakes, destined for terrible judgment which would be theirs in hell, specifically Gehenna, the place of eternal punishment.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
...........hey........wait.......I'm almost outta popcorn............hold on............be right back.......

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
That why I need something that is advance for the gifts because the gifts are frown upon, and are being discriminated. When I mean gifts I mean spiritual gifts.
Even though there are at least 20 spiritual gifts listed in the NT, most threads end up discussing tongues and healing. And since there are two camps among Christians regarding these gifts, neither side will give up their beliefs. So it is generally a stalemate, not any kind of "advancement".

However what you can do is take 1 Corinthians 12 and give your thoughts on each verse and each gift, and see if others agree or disagree.