Hi I need a serious, and advance Discussion thread with a real challenge.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
There is people that want to argue, and want to fix you because they do not know everything they think they know everything, and have truth, but really they do not. The person that has the full truth will understand that God works in a mysterious way, and will understand that we cannot please the Lord without faith, and will understand that nobody really truly knows the Lord.

Tower of Babel people tried to build a tower high enough so they can find God, but God made everybody speak a different language because God want people to trust the Lord, and he doesn't want people to figure him out, and till this day it's still going on we're still living in tower of Babel nobody can figure out God.

Ecclesiastes 8:16-17
We Cannot Understand All God Does
16 I tried to understand all that happens on earth. I saw how busy people are, working day and night and hardly ever sleeping. 17 I also saw all that God has done. Nobody can understand what God does here on earth. No matter how hard people try to understand it, they cannot. Even if wise people say they understand, they cannot; no one can really understand it.

This is why the Bible says it's impossible to please God without faith, and I've got perfect a few time, and the Lord has shown me how to get perfect, but I've only got perfect twice in my life, and I am still struggling to get perfect, and it's very hard, and the Lord has shown me how to tell if a person has gotten it perfect, and I've seen a few people that has gotten it perfect, and blessed are you if you get it perfect.

Even the Pope has not gotten it perfect, and I've seen the Pope in the heaven, and he has not master it, and I've seen babe has gotten it perfect, and those that get it perfect are usually the little one, or the children.

Matthew 18:3
And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 18:4
Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

These alien thing is because I am like a little children, and I am God's child, and I'm trusting God like little children. I must be like a little child if I want to enter the kingdom of heaven, and I must take the lowly position, and trust in the Lord like a child trust there parent.

Right now I still have not gotten it perfect, but I am very close, but when I asked God how he'd show me then after he show me then I would fall short, and stumble because I would have doubt, and not trust in the Lord. You see God will test us, and he's always testing our faith we cannot please the Lord without faith, and it is hard, and it's not easy.

This is why it's bad on anybody that try to shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people face because it's so hard to enter, and when somebody enter it's always a good idea not to try to stop them, or judge a brother, and this is why we must be extra careful, and not try to mess up somebody faith, and many people want to shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people face not realizing how hard it is to enter, and people do it because they do not know everything even though they may think they do.

Christ said it's easier for the camel to enter the eye of the needle than for a rich man to enter, and if it's that hard then why do many Christian judge so quickly, and want to put a stumbling block in the path of a brother, and sister? It's fine to discuss, and talk about it, but as long as it has Jesus Christ, and as long as the person is trying then sure, and I've met many spirits, and I met spirits that deny Christ that will even try to be a counterfeiter that will pretend it's from God, and yes we must test every spirits of course, and we must not judge by mere appearance no matter what the spirits looks like we cannot judge them we must still test them every one of them, and we cannot judge because it look like an alien we must find out if it is from God, and we must judge righteously, and not out of ignorant.

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
John 20:29
Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

These are the one that I've seen that has mastered it blessed are you that believe without seeing.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Makes it you not question, that you Met since Now no single christian with the same believe then you, but 2 Non believers which following Demons? I know from Bible that mostly the mass is going a false Way. But what you describes I never heared from a christian, and also can not find in Bible.

L

Locoponydirtman

Which cult are you in now

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
I'm not in any cult I was met by a Mormon, and I tested them they have failed the test, and if it wasn't for 1 John 4 then I would not have a way to know if Mormon is false.

Anyway I've seen some post that are boasting saying what I've said is not in the scripture, and acting like they know everything, and I've already explain how it work, but you just have doubt, and not trust the word from the Bible.

Romans 8 King James Version (KJV)
8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

It says there is no condemnation so if these alien pass the test in 1 John 4 there is no condemnation.

I already explain I do not understand, but it pass the test, and we must trust in God, and we must have faith in him, and we cannot lend to our own understanding.

Just like Jesus said o ye of little faith the reason you do not believe it come from the Bible is because you have little faith, and you do not believe that anything is possible by God, and you want to act like the pharisees that says Christ has a devil.

If it pass the test are you going to act ignorant, and go against the Lords' word, or are you going to fear God, and humble before the Lord? The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and are you going to become wise, and obey God, or are you going to become rebellion, and go against the Lord?

Why become rebellion when we really do not know everything, and why do you doubt o ye of little faith, and if you claim to be a Christian, but cherry picking then you're not acting like Christian in a fully mature way so basically what it mean is you're acting infant, and a babe using half of the Bible, and half truth.

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
A wise Christian would not try to tear you down, and a wise Christian would try to build you up even if it has strange thing that make no sense, and a wise Christian would try to encourage you to use them instead of trying to tear you down, and would not tell you not to use the gift.

A wise Christian doesn't judge, a wise Christian judge righteously, a wise Christian does not judge by appearance, a wise Christian understand that God can do anything, a wise Christian will try to build one, and another up, a wise Christian will bear one, and another burden.

A wise Christian knows it's so hard to enter the heaven, and knows that gift is rare, a wise Christian are very humble, and would try to make sure it's from God, and a wise Christian is happy if you received Jesus as your Lord, and savior, and happy if it from the Lord, and will not hinder you.

1 Corinthians 3:1
Brothers and sisters, I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit but as people who are still worldly--mere infants in Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:2
I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready.
1 Corinthians 3:3
You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere humans?

Hebrew 5:11
11 We have much to say about this, but it is hard to make it clear to you because you no longer try to understand. 12 In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again. You need milk, not solid food! 13 Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. 14 But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

A wise Christian knows that God is not limit, and knows that no gift are the same, and knows that anything can happen, and a mature wise Christian can distinguish the different between good, and evil.

A wise Christian knows nothing is to be rejected if received through thanksgiving, prayer, and the word of God.

1 Timothy 6:3-10
3 Someone may teach something else. He may not agree with the teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ. He may not teach you to live God-like lives. 4 Such a person is full of pride and knows nothing. He wastes time on questions and argues about things that are not important. This makes those he teaches jealous and they want to fight. They talk bad and have bad ideas about others. 5 Men who are not able to use their minds in the right way because of sin argue all the time. They do not have the truth. They think religion is a way to get much for themselves.

1 Timothy 4
4 The Holy Spirit tells us in plain words that in the last days some people will turn away from the faith. They will listen to what is said about spirits and follow the teaching about demons. 2 Those who teach this tell it as the truth when they know it is a lie. They do it so much that their own hearts no longer say it is wrong. 3 They will say, “Do not get married. Do not eat some kinds of food.” But God gave these things to Christians who know the truth. We are to thank God for them. 4 Everything God made is good. We should not put anything aside if we can take it and thank God for it. 5 It is made holy by the Word of God and prayer.

A wise Christian will not tell you to abstain they will tell you to keep seeking God, and will make sure you keep your focus on Jesus Christ, and Christ teaching, and a wise Christian understand that the Holy Spirit is our teacher, and it teach us.

1 John 2:27
As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him.

A wise teacher leave room for you, and God, and a wise teacher help you get to God, and does not hinder your relationship with the Lord, and neither the gift that come from God.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
There is people that want to argue, and want to fix you because they do not know everything they think they know everything, and have truth, but really they do not. The person that has the full truth will understand that God works in a mysterious way, and will understand that we cannot please the Lord without faith, and will understand that nobody really truly knows the Lord.

Tower of Babel people tried to build a tower high enough so they can find God, but God made everybody speak a different language because God want people to trust the Lord, and he doesn't want people to figure him out, and till this day it's still going on we're still living in tower of Babel nobody can figure out God.

Ecclesiastes 8:16-17
We Cannot Understand All God Does
16 I tried to understand all that happens on earth. I saw how busy people are, working day and night and hardly ever sleeping. 17 I also saw all that God has done. Nobody can understand what God does here on earth. No matter how hard people try to understand it, they cannot. Even if wise people say they understand, they cannot; no one can really understand it.

This is why the Bible says it's impossible to please God without faith, and I've got perfect a few time, and the Lord has shown me how to get perfect, but I've only got perfect twice in my life, and I am still struggling to get perfect, and it's very hard, and the Lord has shown me how to tell if a person has gotten it perfect, and I've seen a few people that has gotten it perfect, and blessed are you if you get it perfect.

Even the Pope has not gotten it perfect, and I've seen the Pope in the heaven, and he has not master it, and I've seen babe has gotten it perfect, and those that get it perfect are usually the little one, or the children.

Matthew 18:3
And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 18:4
Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

These alien thing is because I am like a little children, and I am God's child, and I'm trusting God like little children. I must be like a little child if I want to enter the kingdom of heaven, and I must take the lowly position, and trust in the Lord like a child trust there parent.

Right now I still have not gotten it perfect, but I am very close, but when I asked God how he'd show me then after he show me then I would fall short, and stumble because I would have doubt, and not trust in the Lord. You see God will test us, and he's always testing our faith we cannot please the Lord without faith, and it is hard, and it's not easy.

This is why it's bad on anybody that try to shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people face because it's so hard to enter, and when somebody enter it's always a good idea not to try to stop them, or judge a brother, and this is why we must be extra careful, and not try to mess up somebody faith, and many people want to shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people face not realizing how hard it is to enter, and people do it because they do not know everything even though they may think they do.

Christ said it's easier for the camel to enter the eye of the needle than for a rich man to enter, and if it's that hard then why do many Christian judge so quickly, and want to put a stumbling block in the path of a brother, and sister? It's fine to discuss, and talk about it, but as long as it has Jesus Christ, and as long as the person is trying then sure, and I've met many spirits, and I met spirits that deny Christ that will even try to be a counterfeiter that will pretend it's from God, and yes we must test every spirits of course, and we must not judge by mere appearance no matter what the spirits looks like we cannot judge them we must still test them every one of them, and we cannot judge because it look like an alien we must find out if it is from God, and we must judge righteously, and not out of ignorant.

What you mean with perfect?

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
What you mean with perfect?
Perfect is where you believe without seeing, and believe without a doubt perfect is where you believe it's God.

You can ask for God, but if you do ask you must trust God, and stick with it, and do not have doubt, but some people already believe without seeing.

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Perfect is where you believe without seeing, and believe without a doubt perfect is where you believe it's God.

You can ask for God, but if you do ask you must trust God, and stick with it, and do not have doubt, but some people already believe without seeing.

Why you call faith in God perfect? Only one Thing in my life is perfect: that Jesus has redeemed me in dying at the Cross for my sins. What Grace!

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
If someone like Iozion quotes scriptures in context, then who knows what gift/s he may have from the Lord.
It would definitely be better not to assume he speaks from the other side of the aisle, unless someone can point out some serious flaw.

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
There is two type of Christian one that follow the word like it's law, and there is an another kind that follow the word that is being testify.

I notice the Christian that follow the Book like it's law doesn't agree with the Holy Spirit being our teacher, or relying on it for testify.

I do understand them because I've met 300 spirits give, or take, and I've seen spirits that does miracles, and it is an antichrist.

False prophet can have as much power as real prophet, and feelings cannot be trust, and neither can miracle can be trust.

It's written antichrist in the future will have great power, and this prove that we cannot trust miracles, and even feelings.

We can trust one thing that is Jesus Christ that has come in the flesh is of God, and if the Spirit testify of that then there is no condemnation because you're following Jesus, and the true one, and the Spirit is also following the True Christ.

I practice 1 John 4 using spirits vs spirits, and many Christian do not agree with that, and doesn't want Christians to practice that, and they rather that the Christians just base on what is written, and follow what is written.

But the Bible is very clear it says we are to have an intimacy relationship with God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, and it's written that these three agree as one, and we are to have intimacy relationship.

Most Christian doesn't like that, and will try to turn you into a rebellion, and go against God simply because they do not like the Idea of you being taught by faith, or taught by God.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
read it again, Genesis 11. it doesn't say the things you are saying.

they built a tower to 'make a name for themselves' and a city so they 'wouldn't be scattered across the earth' ((v. 4))
God said that one people with one language, if they did this then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them ((v.7))
so God scattered them across the whole earth by confounding their language. ((v.8-9))

it wasn't about them trying to find God, and it wasn't about God not wanting them to find Him.
it was about them wanting to exalt themselves in fame, and not spread out across the earth, as God had instructed ((Genesis 9:7)).
it was probably led by Nimrod ((Babylon = Babel? Genesis 10:8-12)), the first human kingdom-builder.
it was about preventing man from accomplishing the plans of his heart -- probably because the plans of men's hearts are vain and evil. Babel happened in order to preserve mankind - what God did was good; i know it, because He is God, and all He does is good.

Trailblazer

Sep 8, 2014
There is two type of Christian one that follow the word like it's law, and there is an another kind that follow the word that is being testify.

I notice the Christian that follow the Book like it's law doesn't agree with the Holy Spirit being our teacher, or relying on it for testify.

I do understand them because I've met 300 spirits give, or take, and I've seen spirits that does miracles, and it is an antichrist.

False prophet can have as much power as real prophet, and feelings cannot be trust, and neither can miracle can be trust.

It's written antichrist in the future will have great power, and this prove that we cannot trust miracles, and even feelings.

We can trust one thing that is Jesus Christ that has come in the flesh is of God, and if the Spirit testify of that then there is no condemnation because you're following Jesus, and the true one, and the Spirit is also following the True Christ.

I practice 1 John 4 using spirits vs spirits, and many Christian do not agree with that, and doesn't want Christians to practice that, and they rather that the Christians just base on what is written, and follow what is written.

But the Bible is very clear it says we are to have an intimacy relationship with God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, and it's written that these three agree as one, and we are to have intimacy relationship.

Most Christian doesn't like that, and will try to turn you into a rebellion, and go against God simply because they do not like the Idea of you being taught by faith, or taught by God.
The Holy Spirit is our teacher, So is the Bible. The Bible is our resource from God for making darn sure the spirits or Spirit that may speak to us is that from God. For the Bible is the living word of God The Scriptures say to test the spirits by what is written in the Bible.

Keeping it Humble! ... With my little knowledge of what is written in the Scriptures. Many spirits that have been speaking to you. They are not from God From a Sermon I once heard! Do not use dreams and visions to establish doctrine. The Bible does that.

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
The Holy Spirit is our teacher, So is the Bible. The Bible is our resource from God for making darn sure the spirits or Spirit that may speak to us is that from God. For the Bible is the living word of God The Scriptures say to test the spirits by what is written in the Bible.

Keeping it Humble! ... With my little knowledge of what is written in the Scriptures. Many spirits that have been speaking to you. They are not from God From a Sermon I once heard! Do not use dreams and visions to establish doctrine. The Bible does that.
We are not to be a coward we are to trust in God, and have faith we cannot pleased God without faith we must trust in him, and if we do not then we'd be living in a great apostasy. As long as we put God first there is no condemnation o ye of little faith trust in the Lord, and lend not to your own understanding, and the Lord will set your path straight

Revelation 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."