Hi, I was dead in trespasses and in sins, but I have been EvangAlived!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello EvangAlived, welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.


glitter-hello-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

beba3b22befa1062457e07c1159174ec.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: Devoted2JC
Hi! EvangaAlived 😊 Welcome to CC 😊



Good morning 😊




God bless you ❤
 
Hi to all brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, and to those who may not be!

I was dead in trespasses and in sins, but through the grace of God in Christ Jesus, I have been EvangAlived!

And God gave gifts unto all:






"... freely ye have received, freely give." - Matthew 10:8
God bless you for sharing what inspires and your testimony. Welcome! Great videos. Thank you.
 
Thank you to all welcomed. I apologize for the videos in the intro area, and did not mean to offend any, as it is normally how I join forums and give an introduction, and desire to bless others.


It’s not a problem and hello from the UK. 🙂
 
Hello, welcome to CC, glad to have you here :)

See you around the forums.

Blessings ❤️CA3255E3-9ED0-40FF-AD28-762FC070F83F.jpeg