Hi, i will introduce myself. Hola, me presento a continuacion.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 17, 2018
I am a fellow christian that became saved a couple of years ago.
I did not know the Lord before, i did not believe, i was a blind man but my hart got softer as time passed by and i repented and called upon the name of the Lord Jesus. I did not grow up as a consequence in a christian environment, therefore i have zero to non christian friends (available to be honest i have 2 but they live so far away that i don't see them as often) so i thought joining to this group would be something healthy for me and my walk as a christian.

I go to the law school, maybe soon to become a lawyer, i have 26 years old and i like as a hobby watching movies, playing the guitar and specially firearms. I know it sounds weird but i like the sportive part of firearms like, bullseye or clay shooting.

Dec 17, 2018
I am a fellow christian that became saved a couple of years ago.
I did not know the Lord before, i did not believe, i was a blind man but my hart got softer as time passed by and i repented and called upon the name of the Lord Jesus. I did not grow up as a consequence in a christian environment, therefore i have zero to non christian friends (available to be honest i have 2 but they live so far away that i don't see them as often) so i thought joining to this group would be something healthy for me and my walk as a christian.

I go to the law school, maybe soon to become a lawyer, i have 26 years old and i like as a hobby watching movies, playing the guitar and specially firearms. I know it sounds weird but i like the sportive part of firearms like, bullseye or clay shooting.
Oh and i am Fabrizio giavarini. Which in italian means javeline, i thought it was funny due to the hobbies that i have. Anyway...

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hello! Fabrizio 😊 Welcome to CC 😊 hope you'll enjoy your time here with us 😊

God bless you and stay safe ❤

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hello, nice to meet you and glad you are back to join in on the forums! I'm sure you will be blest while here , Dios te bendiga:)!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Welcome to CC!

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Bienvenidos!!!!

Mi español es mas o menos pero si tu quieres yo intentaré hablando en esta lingua.

Esta es correcto?

Dec 17, 2018
Bienvenidos!!!!

Mi español es mas o menos pero si tu quieres yo intentaré hablando en esta lingua.

Esta es correcto?
Bienvenidos con S seria plural. Despues lengua es con E.

There is no need for you to talk my language, and is pretty good the way you spell tho.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Bienvenidos con S seria plural. Despues lengua es con E.

There is no need for you to talk my language, and is pretty good the way you spell tho.
Yo entiendo "posiblemente"

When I was in spanish class it said Bienvenidos on the syllabus. My first thought was it was supposed to be singular but I wasn't sure.

In English "lingual" is relating to languages (tongue) so I guessed on the spelling. I suppose when I say it aloud it makes more sense that that it's len not lin.

Anyway, nice to meet you. It's not often I get to try out some Spanish (if only this one time ;) )

Dec 17, 2018
Yo entiendo "posiblemente"

When I was in spanish class it said Bienvenidos on the syllabus. My first thought was it was supposed to be singular but I wasn't sure.

In English "lingual" is relating to languages (tongue) so I guessed on the spelling. I suppose when I say it aloud it makes more sense that that it's len not lin.

Anyway, nice to meet you. It's not often I get to try out some Spanish (if only this one time ;) )
The s makes it plural, without the s is singular, meaning is only to welcome me; if you are welcoming a class you need the s unless only one student is welcome or only a group of them.
I know it is weird for English speakers. I understand anyway and ANYONE that speak Spanish will but i told you so you can learn.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
The s makes it plural, without the s is singular, meaning is only to welcome me; if you are welcoming a class you need the s unless only one student is welcome or only a group of them.
I know it is weird for English speakers. I understand anyway and ANYONE that speak Spanish will but i told you so you can learn.
I appreciate it. My first thought was singular but then my memory of Spanish class messed me up lol.

Either way it's good that I made the mistake because I learned something.

In English it's common to specify the context of welcome.

Welcome all
I want to welcome you all
You are all welcome here today

Sometimes it's generic and unspecified, which still works but it is more unclear that way depending.

So I natively Welcome @Fabriziojavaline :)