Hi, I'm 42. I'm a man. Is there any lady who would like to chat?

• Thread starter NathanielWillfordMitchell
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NathanielWillfordMitchell

Hi, I'm a 42 year old man. Is there any lady who would like to chat?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Howdy Nate and welcome to the forum.

This is more a hang-out-and-chat place than a find-a-girl place. But good luck with that.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I guess he only wanted to find-a-girl and/but not hang-out-and-chat...?

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
"What are you wearing?? ...." :ROFL::ROFL:

It's amazing what comes out of the woodwork these days....

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Well, he didn’t last long on here. I guess he didn’t find what he was looking for asap.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Wow, what's the problem guys? The man's upfront. It's hard meeting decent single members of the opposite sex. You guys mock him? That's your idea of being Godly? I could see if he said something crude, but he didn't.

Not cool.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Wow, what's the problem guys? The man's upfront. It's hard meeting decent single members of the opposite sex. You guys mock him? That's your idea of being Godly? I could see if he said something crude, but he didn't.

Not cool.
oh good grief, lighten up, Francis...