Hi, I'm LaSondra

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 11, 2021
Hi, my name is Hone, I've just been accepted to CC. can I ask why it is so important to belong to any tribe ?, I ask this because, is it not more important to be a brother to Christ, and a child of GOD, I understand that knowledge is rewarding, but wisdom to use that knowledge is priceless, people are easily led to focus on relevant material that spirals from our creator, but not potential to our walk of righteousness, the fact is, if we accept GOD as our father in heaven, Jesus as our saviour on earth, and have been born again through baptism, then we need only to follow Christ's example: Love and praise the one true GOD, give love, peace, and harmony to others. GODblessusall.
Hi Hone,

I'm not so sure if it's about being in the tribe anymore. If you read a little up from your comment, a sister in Christ gave me scriptures & one of the scriptures was my dream... "seek & you will find." I provided the conversation below. God talks to me through dreams sometimes, just as He does in my thoughts, through His Word, through music, TV & through others. He validates His presence, the more I am focused on Him & His will. Every relationship with our Heavenly Father is different, many member, one body, yet different gifts (functions). I believe, with all my heart, God is calling believers who have not been living for Him, out & to true repentance, so they may be used for service- Rom 12:1 "“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” - Matthew 9:37-38: Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest. Matthew: 22:14 - "For many are called, but few are chosen." If we see how the apostles lived & the early followers, we understand that it's not what we see in today's christianity, especially in 1st world countries. If we truly followed Christ example, we be zealous in our prayer life, fasting, preach the good news to all who would listen, give up our idols, work miracles, lay hands on the sick, casting out demons, not take care for the things of this world, but of the things of God, rebuke Pharisees & hypocrites, lifting each other up, keep Christs commandments; Truly walk after Him & seek God's face first, just as the apostles did during the day of Pentecost. In these days, we cannot be lukewarm. As for me, I believe God wants me on the battlefield & on guard. If you can't tell, something big is coming. Of course we cannot preach the kingdom out of hate, but out of love & concern for souls. The Holy Ghost is what provides the grace needed & the gifts, to get the job done. It is our job to trust God in everything; be willing & to not deny the power thereof, so that He can move from us, to others. Below is the message between our fellow sister in Christ. May the peace & love of our Savior Jesus, keep you in good spirit.

Convo:
JloveYouJesus2021 said:
Judges 20:40 But when the flame began to arise up out of the city with a pillar of smoke,
the Benjamites looked behind them, and, behold, the flame of the city ascended up to heaven.

This one was my dream. I was in a city with members I didn't know & saw smoke in a distance. About 4 of us ran to the outskirts of the city, into the desert & started running for safety. We were told that we had another half mile to go before we could jump to safety. I noticed the others were jumping on the sides of the mountain with no issues & I became scared, that's when a man named Ben came up & started showing me how to maneuver on the side of the mountain & every time I would fall backwards & lose my balance, he would be there to push me back up to keep going. When I got up, God told me to look for Benjamin in the bible. I didn't jknow that Judges 20:40 would pretty much be my dream. Thanks for sharing all the scriptures with me.

Magenta said:
You are welcome! There are a lot more... those were just a few ;)

Interesting dream! :D

Sep 17, 2021
Hi Hone,

I'm not so sure if it's about being in the tribe anymore. If you read a little up from your comment, a sister in Christ gave me scriptures & one of the scriptures was my dream... "seek & you will find." I provided the conversation below. God talks to me through dreams sometimes, just as He does in my thoughts, through His Word, through music, TV & through others. He validates His presence, the more I am focused on Him & His will. Every relationship with our Heavenly Father is different, many member, one body, yet different gifts (functions). I believe, with all my heart, God is calling believers who have not been living for Him, out & to true repentance, so they may be used for service- Rom 12:1 "“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” - Matthew 9:37-38: Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest. Matthew: 22:14 - "For many are called, but few are chosen." If we see how the apostles lived & the early followers, we understand that it's not what we see in today's christianity, especially in 1st world countries. If we truly followed Christ example, we be zealous in our prayer life, fasting, preach the good news to all who would listen, give up our idols, work miracles, lay hands on the sick, casting out demons, not take care for the things of this world, but of the things of God, rebuke Pharisees & hypocrites, lifting each other up, keep Christs commandments; Truly walk after Him & seek God's face first, just as the apostles did during the day of Pentecost. In these days, we cannot be lukewarm. As for me, I believe God wants me on the battlefield & on guard. If you can't tell, something big is coming. Of course we cannot preach the kingdom out of hate, but out of love & concern for souls. The Holy Ghost is what provides the grace needed & the gifts, to get the job done. It is our job to trust God in everything; be willing & to not deny the power thereof, so that He can move from us, to others. Below is the message between our fellow sister in Christ. May the peace & love of our Savior Jesus, keep you in good spirit.

Convo:
JloveYouJesus2021 said:
Judges 20:40 But when the flame began to arise up out of the city with a pillar of smoke,
the Benjamites looked behind them, and, behold, the flame of the city ascended up to heaven.

This one was my dream. I was in a city with members I didn't know & saw smoke in a distance. About 4 of us ran to the outskirts of the city, into the desert & started running for safety. We were told that we had another half mile to go before we could jump to safety. I noticed the others were jumping on the sides of the mountain with no issues & I became scared, that's when a man named Ben came up & started showing me how to maneuver on the side of the mountain & every time I would fall backwards & lose my balance, he would be there to push me back up to keep going. When I got up, God told me to look for Benjamin in the bible. I didn't jknow that Judges 20:40 would pretty much be my dream. Thanks for sharing all the scriptures with me.

Magenta said:
You are welcome! There are a lot more... those were just a few ;)

Interesting dream! :D
you have just described my journey and some revelation's I was afford by GOD, welcome onto the path of righteousness my sister.... Your dream/s will have specific meaning to you and some aspect of your life that needs addressing, asking GOD for interpretations is all it takes.... If we are true followers of Christ, all that he could do, we can attain, easier said than done...GODblessyou

Sep 11, 2021
you have just described my journey and some revelation's I was afford by GOD, welcome onto the path of righteousness my sister.... Your dream/s will have specific meaning to you and some aspect of your life that needs addressing, asking GOD for interpretations is all it takes.... If we are true followers of Christ, all that he could do, we can attain, easier said than done...GODblessyou
Thank you for your response, my brother. It's encouraging when we know God is using us to speak with each other & confirms His presence & perfect will for our lives. We are becoming likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord and of one mind; we are seeking God first, His will & truth. Let us continue seeking God first & He will direct our paths. Peace & love be with you, my brother in Christ! :) God bless you

Sep 18, 2021
Even Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light. I would encourage anyone to focus on the scripture divided rightly, maintain a view of the message of the bible as a whole, and to consider dreams to be the subconscious mind as they are, careful to make big life choices based on what you know and can prove, so that you do not deceive yourself and become lost in fantasy.

Sep 17, 2021
Thank you for your response, my brother. It's encouraging when we know God is using us to speak with each other & confirms His presence & perfect will for our lives. We are becoming likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord and of one mind; we are seeking God first, His will & truth. Let us continue seeking God first & He will direct our paths. Peace & love be with you, my brother in Christ! :) God bless you
Morning, thank you for confirming that faith is bringing all GOD's children together, to be like minded through Christ, and the understanding of the scriptures, armed with the knowledge which comes from seeking out GOD's will, then the wisdom we ask for, allows us to share the knowledge given, we pass to other brothers and sisters that which GOD gave, because....we ASK ed, SEEK ed & KNOCK ed: GODblessusall

Sep 17, 2021
Even Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light. I would encourage anyone to focus on the scripture divided rightly, maintain a view of the message of the bible as a whole, and to consider dreams to be the subconscious mind as they are, careful to make big life choices based on what you know and can prove, so that you do not deceive yourself and become lost in fantasy.
I agree, Satan can manipulate and deceive, but as we grow in Christ and live his words, do we not have less to worry about with him than the influence's he would inflict through family and friends, for if we are truly of Christ, Satan has no hold on us. doesn't the Bible also state that the Lord talks to us through/in dreams ? thank you for the inspirational reminder to stay humble and connected with the spirit: GODblessusall

Sep 17, 2021
hi my sister,just wondering if you had received any clarity and understanding of your dream yet ?