hi im new

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

trinitylover

Mar 3, 2018
Hey I used to be a JW, Then I read the bible and wasn't one anymore. Then came to Know the true God

Im having trouble connecting to the live chat please skype me ! Zach Parmiter

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Heads up: Joining a site and then immediately requesting
people to skype you casts you in a suspicious light. Stick
around and let people get to know you a bit :)

U

Ugly

Welcome Zach
But you made a few mistakes already.
A) giving out personal information (such as your full name and how to contact you on skype). The site is open to the public and anyone can see what you say with Google or any other search engine. Admins may remove such info if they come across it.
B) joining the site and immediately trying to get people off the site to talk raises red flags to many here. It's never a good idea. No one knows you so you look suspicious.
C) even if you are sincere and a decent person, you don't know who you're talking to on this site. Not everyone on this site is a Christian or comes here with good motives, so opening the door for them to act on those wrong motives is unsafe for you.

Make sure you download the chat app to get into chats. Not saying if you're Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, tablet, etc... i can't give you more direction than that.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Welcome Zach :)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!