Hi I'm Repentandbaptize

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
No but I am being falsely accused
instead of relying on willpower, give thanks to God for sustaining whatever possible remaining sense of "purity" that you may have, and ask God to free your mind from whatever negative influence false accusations may have against you

Jun 4, 2019
Windsor Ontario
instead of relying on willpower, give thanks to God for sustaining whatever possible remaining sense of "purity" that you may have, and ask God to free your mind from whatever negative influence false accusations may have against you
Thanks I have been Repenting and Rebaptizing myself regularly

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Welcome to CC😊

God bless you ❤

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Only the Blood that Jesus shed on the Cross for your sin can make clean and holy in the eyes of the Father.

OneOfHis

Mar 24, 2019
I've never heard that expression before, how about we rephrase that differently

So far it looks like you think God is pleased with multiple baptisms or a series of separate "repentance"...
You say you know what you're talking about and point to preaching as a point of authority....

I am so sorry that you are facing false accusations and I believe this brother in Christ wants to make sure your peace and assurance is coming from Jesus. Not yourself.

3341. metanoia
Strong's Concordance
metanoia: change of mind, repentance​
Original Word: μετάνοια, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: metanoia
Phonetic Spelling: (met-an'-oy-ah)
Definition: change of mind, repentance
Usage: repentance, a change of mind, change in the inner man.

We repent of unbelief, God changes our inner man.

Ephesians 4
4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ

Water baptism is a cerimony and outward showing of what God does for us when we are baptized of the Holy spirit and born again​

G

Godsgirl83

Hello, welcome to CC.
how about we rephrase that differently
What exactly do you mean by rephrase that differently?
"pleading the blood of Jesus" is a term that means you apply the blood over your life. There is POWER in the blood of Jesus. When He took your place at the cross and gave up His life for you He also gave you everything good thing that came with that sacrifice.
It is by the blood of Jesus that we overcome.
Revelation 12:11
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Click here, this article might help explain it to you.

Jun 4, 2019
Windsor Ontario
So far it looks like you think God is pleased with multiple baptisms or a series of separate "repentance"...
You say you know what you're talking about and point to preaching as a point of authority....

I am so sorry that you are facing false accusations and I believe this brother in Christ wants to make sure your peace and assurance is coming from Jesus. Not yourself.

3341. metanoia
Strong's Concordance​
metanoia: change of mind, repentance

Ephesians 4
4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ

Water baptism is a cerimony and outward showing of what God does for us when we are baptized of the Holy spirit and born again​
Yes I you only want to recognize your first Baptizm that's fine, I am speaking about those who have fallen away, moved to a new Church or didn't understand their first baptism, that they have every right to make another public confession in both Repentance and Baptism. Yes there should only be 1 Repentance and 1 Baptism but we both know that change and guilt are a lifelong process and

Jun 4, 2019
Windsor Ontario

3341. metanoia
Strong's Concordance​

Ephesians 4

Yes I you only want to recognize your first Baptizm that's fine, I am speaking about those who have fallen away, moved to a new Church or didn't understand their first baptism, that they have every right to make another public confession in both Repentance and Baptism. Yes there should only be 1 Repentance and 1 Baptism but we both know that change and guilt are a lifelong process and

Jun 4, 2019
Windsor Ontario

3341. metanoia
Strong's Concordance​

Ephesians 4

Yes I know that my Heavenly Father only want to recognize your first Repentance and Baptism that's true, I am speaking about those who have fallen away, moved to a new Church or didn't understand their first baptism, that they have every right to make another public confession in both Repentance and Baptism. Yes there should only be 1 Repentance and 1 Baptism but we both know that change and guilt are a lifelong process and a person and experience a renewal and revival of their faith and experience by repeating the process.

Jun 4, 2019
Windsor Ontario
Hello, welcome to CC.

What exactly do you mean by rephrase that differently?
"pleading the blood of Jesus" is a term that means you apply the blood over your life. There is POWER in the blood of Jesus. When He took your place at the cross and gave up His life for you He also gave you everything good thing that came with that sacrifice.
It is by the blood of Jesus that we overcome.
Revelation 12:11
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Click here, this article might help explain it to you.
Yes Lord Jesus's death was necessary for our salvation. We should recognize His death in our Repentance and Baptism and prayer for Forgiveness for our past sins and our walk with Christ as far as future sins, that we must make every effort to avoid

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You only need to be baptized ONCE, when you are saved. There's no further reason to keep getting re-baptized.

Jun 4, 2019
Windsor Ontario
You only need to be baptized ONCE, when you are saved. There's no further reason to keep getting re-baptized.
Ok no problem if that all that's needed that is good to know. Please, don't tell the religious police, that I am rebaptizing myself. My first baptism was with the Jehovah Witnesses so should I be rebaptized?