Hi my name is Christopher and I need fellowship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 19, 2022
I need prayers, I'm under attack by a lust demon, satan himself. I'm sorry for my part in it and repent. It's a generational curse.
I now believe the whole bible is true. I love Jesus so much for his purity and true love and want to worship him only now.

Thanks

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
I need prayers, I'm under attack by a lust demon, satan himself. I'm sorry for my part in it and repent. It's a generational curse.
I now believe the whole bible is true. I love Jesus so much for his purity and true love and want to worship him only now.

Thanks
Just keep your eyes on Jesus. If you have received Him as your Lord in God's sight you are as clean and pure as He is. The devil is defeated if you know that your old self has died when Jesus died, your lust was buried with Him and you are raised up to walk in newness of life.

Keep believing that. It will come to pass for you.

... and welcome :)

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021

Thanks
Welcome. You need to resist the devil every time you get the urge. It's not easy but it is possible. You probably need deliverance from a spirit of lust. I was bound (like most men) for years. When I got set free, it was a great weight off me. Then we need to stay free. Avoid anything that incites lust. That's not easy either, I know. God's grace really is sufficient. Depend entirely on Him. If you fail, it's not unforgivable.

May 19, 2022
Welcome. You need to resist the devil every time you get the urge. It's not easy but it is possible. You probably need deliverance from a spirit of lust. I was bound (like most men) for years. When I got set free, it was a great weight off me. Then we need to stay free. Avoid anything that incites lust. That's not easy either, I know. God's grace really is sufficient. Depend entirely on Him. If you fail, it's not unforgivable.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been resisting though Jesus, when I reach out to him when the temptations hits. How do I get deliverance form the spirit of lust? It maybe unforgivable the next time for me and I don't want to ever take that chance again. Thanks for your encouraging words.

Jesusfollower

Oct 21, 2021
jamaica

Thanks
Hi Christopher and Welcome.

You do well to worship Jesus. Only through him can you enter the Kingdom of GOD. The path is not easy, the rod ahead hard but persist in doing good and praying to Jesus and the HOLY father. Remember that he is always with you and know all you do and think! Ask GOD for help, love him with an open heart and if you are sincere, you will be heard.

Peace be with you Christopher and welcome. I am always available to chat if you need. I come on this site often.

JF

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
Find a church near where you live.
Talk to a pastor about your problem

Fellowship is face to face. it really is not the online version. Online is just the backup while you search for that church

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018

Thanks
My advice, don't blame a demon, or Satan, or a curse for the lust you have within Yourself. Step one to personal change is Always to make yourself accountable for your choices and actions. Stating that it is happening To you instead of it being something you hold within yourself is the first step towards failure.

Also, Satan himself? The guy that runs legions of demons all over the world and can even speak to God one on one has singled you out among 7 billion others, amidst waging war on humanity, just to "make" you lust? Wow. You must be very special.

Brandknew

May 13, 2022
The Apostle Paul had a thorn in his flesh that he begged God to remove! But he stayed on his knees. Focus on Jesus and not the attack! Grin

May 19, 2022
Hi Chris how goes it

It's going great now. Jesus pulled me through it, Praise Jesus and he is also working on me with addictions I have and removing them too. no more MJ. I've also gotten rid of everything that has a sinful influence on me. It's only Jesus from now on. I'm so blessed Jesus save me and us from hell. Now to find a Church. God bless.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and welcome to the fellowship here at CC! Lots of great advise given and remember
In Galatians 3:13 we read, "Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, 'Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree'" (ESV). Jesus was cursed for us, hanging on the cross as a substitute for our sins'. Also God's mercies are new everyday! God bless you ChristopherK!

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012

Thanks
As far as generational curses go, Jesus dealt with that once and for all...

(Gal 3:13) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

(Col 2:13) When you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions,
(Col 2:14) having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
(Col 2:15) When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public display of them, having triumphed over them through Him.