Hi My name is Murali, I want to know about Jesus Christ and Christianity and to become a part of it

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Murali

May 28, 2019
Hi My name is Murali, I want to know about Jesus Christ and Christianity and to become a part of it

Oct 12, 2012
Hey Murali, welcome aboard! Welcome to the CC! Come on in and hang out with us and learn about Jesus with! 🔥🙏

hanania1

May 29, 2019
Hello Murali join with me in this prayer

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior.

THANKS FOR JOINING IN TO CHRISTIAN TEAM AND EXPECT MORE BLESSING FROM GOD IN JESUS NAME!

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
So what is happening in India these days?
I only know bits and pieces about India through the BBC world service.
I see that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has again won the general election.

Has any of this influenced you?
Why are you seeking Jesus Christ and desiring to convert to being a Christian?
Share with us and we can give you the good news about the salvation of your soul that is available through God who came down
to earth to be amongst his own creation.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome Murali..:)

We are always open to question you may have about Christianity..

I encourage you to read the Bible if you can.. There are free online Bible's and Bible software.. there are also audio Bibles where you can just listen without needing to read.. I would encourage you to read the 4 Gospels starting at Matthew and then read to the end of the Bible.. This way you shall read the important message that saves us when we believe and trust in that message..

May you be blessed in your seeking Murali and if you have a question feel free to Private message me using the PM system in CC.com..

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome and so glad you found CC. Browse the forums and feel free to ask questions you have, God bless!

Murali

May 28, 2019
Hello Murali join with me in this prayer

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior.

THANKS FOR JOINING IN TO CHRISTIAN TEAM AND EXPECT MORE BLESSING FROM GOD IN JESUS NAME!
Thanks hannania 1 I do prayers

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Murali, have you asked Jesus to forgive your sins through His death on the cross? He let people kill Him so that he could be a sacrifice to take the punishment for our sins.

Murali

May 28, 2019
yes, I asked Jesus to forgive my sins, but I want to reset my life I don't like my past I want to live in a new place new life always be grateful to Jesus so I need new people to start my sinless life

Murali

May 28, 2019
Murali, have you asked Jesus to forgive your sins through His death on the cross? He let people kill Him so that he could be a sacrifice to take the punishment for our sins.
yes, I asked Jesus to forgive my sins, but I want to reset my life I don't like my past I want to live in a new place new life always be grateful to Jesus so I need new people to start my sinless life

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Wanting is where it starts. Jesus loves you and wants you to come just as you are;

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

We have all sinned, but because Jesus died for us on the Cross, all we need to do is admit we are sinners and that we need Him. You can ask Him to come into your heart right now. It's more of a relationship than a religion.

John
3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

God bless you and welcome to the family.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
There is only so much we weak, small, frail, and fickle little humans can do. He provides all the power. He does all the driving. We must be content and humble enough to remain in the drivers seat and let Him take us wherever He wants to take us.

We cannot attain perfection in this life. Perfection is the gift He shall give His children at the end of life's road.

We cannot make life and peace inside ourselves. We must humbly accept it as a gift....

Romans
8:1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
You will have a life of forgiveness through Jesus... But not sinless..