And that’s the answer I always get. The Bible has several references to ghosts. If I understand what I’ve read most souls go to sleep swaying to be raised by Christ in judgement. However and this is just a thought what if some are not at rest. Jesus said to His disciples on the sea touch me and see that I’m not a ghost not the simple answer of guys there’s no such things as ghosts. And as far as leading me away if that ghost in my house was a demon that she did a horrible job because it led me to believe and give my life for Christ. I just am not sure what God wants me to do with this talent/ability/gift. Btw I took a spiritual gifts test and was surprised that my strongest gift was discernment of spirits. The ability to tell whether it is Godly, worldly, or demonic. It surprised me because I’m an artist and I thought that was what it would be. I’m not trying to argue just understand. I gave my life to Christ in baptism in 1995 so I’m not new but I’ve bever heard an answer that makes me say ok I get it regarding this.