hi people

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

fsrain

Banned
Dec 28, 2014
0
0
0
I am an illegal immigrant. I came to us to fulfill my American Dream. Even though I did a lot of kind of job and earn some money. but at the present , it is very hard to find a job. Sometimes I terrified by the present hardship and want to return to my native country. But by compare my native country with USA. I think that God has His wonderful plan on me by lead me to the home of free. So I often pray that the Lord show me the future and guide me to find a job. I have not found a job in 2014. Now I designed a website http://www.waasd.com/. It can improve your lifestyle and speed up your life pace. welcome every Christian visit it.
 
"The preparations of the heart belong to man,
But the answer of the tongue is from the Lord." - Proverbs 16:1

Blessings brethren (: