Hi there. Blessings from Mexique

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We are glad that you have joined us and hope you find many friends here to chat with. We look forward to chatting with you. :)

Jul 10, 2020
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We are glad that you have joined us and hope you find many friends here to chat with. We look forward to chatting with you. :)

:) Thansk Isny! Yeah, in this quarantine times I'm really looking forward to find some true Christian friends to talk, learn & create for the Glory Honor and Praise of our Lord!

Jul 10, 2020
Blessings Magenta! Merci for your message! Miracles is one of my all time fav! Glad to chat you around!

Joy4N8cher

Jul 8, 2020
Welcome TR, I think you'll have a lot of fun here. There are a lot of amazing people here.

Jul 10, 2020
Praise the Lord! Indeed. Merci Bingo. What a wonderful message! Totally agree. Here. For. The learning & sharing & growing together as the body of Christ!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
hello and welcome to cc community :) be blessed <3

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hi! Good evening 😊 Welcome to CC! Hope you'll like it here 😊

God bless you and please stay safe ❤

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome and nice to have you join in the fellowship here at CC! I'm sure you will make many new friends very soon:), like now! God bless you!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
I'm here trying to find some true Christians to chat with :)
Hello and Welcome to Christian Chat🙂.
May God Grace you with Finding some good Christian Chatters on here that will help enlighten you, help lift your Spirits and may God Bkess others through you as well.
Welcome ...

Jul 10, 2020
A warm welcome to CC, sister TR! So glad you came!:) You seek a very good thing and are wise. God bless you.

🙏❤️! Merci ! For your message brother, so. Kind of you. May the Lord be guiding your soul! Hope to chat around, perhaps a Bible Study or. Such! :)

Jul 10, 2020
Hi! Good evening 😊 Welcome to CC! Hope you'll like it here 😊

God bless you and please stay safe ❤
🤗❤️! So. Far. Its been such a. Blessing! I feel so welcoming and so in place among you all brethren! Merci for. Your words! Take care as well. Be strong in faith. God bless you to! Hopefully #chatyouaround