Hi there I'm Jamie from the UK! Jamie Jambo!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jamiejambo

Feb 27, 2019
Hi there I'm Jamie Jambo from the UK! I'm new here and I just wanted to see what the website is about and if I can maybe meet some Christian brothers and sisters to speak with! Thanks Jamie Jambo

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Jamie, we are glad to have you with us at Christian Chat and hope you find many friends here. Look through the forums to find a thread that interests you and then join in on the conversation. You can also start your own thread.

There are some very interesting people here with varied backgrounds. We look forward to posting with you. Welcome Jamie! :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. I'm sure you will find many nice people here as well as interesting forums, God bless!

Brandon123

May 15, 2019
Hi there I'm Jamie Jambo from the UK! I'm new here and I just wanted to see what the website is about and if I can maybe meet some Christian brothers and sisters to speak with! Thanks Jamie Jambo
Hi Jamie!!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Jamie 😊Good morning 😊 Welcome to CC 😊

God bless you ❤

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, Jamie. I hope you find this space encouraging. God bless you!

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome aboard Jamie :)

Looking forward to hearing from you..

Oct 12, 2012
Hey Jamie 👋 glad you made it welcome to the CC 😀!

Jamiejambo

Feb 27, 2019
Hello Jamie, we are glad to have you with us at Christian Chat and hope you find many friends here. Look through the forums to find a thread that interests you and then join in on the conversation. You can also start your own thread.

There are some very interesting people here with varied backgrounds. We look forward to posting with you. Welcome Jamie! :)
Hi there thanks for your reply! I have seen that a few people here have responded to my message! How can I put a message that everyone will see without replying to each individual message? Thanks Jamie

Jamiejambo

Feb 27, 2019
Hi there everyone thanks for your replies to my message! Please can anyone tell me if they can see this message to all the people who said hi to me? Thanks Jamie

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Greetings and welcome to CC, brother JJ! Looking forward to fellowshipping together as we travel down life's road together:)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi there everyone thanks for your replies to my message! Please can anyone tell me if they can see this message to all the people who said hi to me? Thanks Jamie
Yes! We all see you Jamie:)