Hi. Wo

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 4, 2018
Love the Lord, but live and work in places were few to none talk about Him. It leaves me feeling sometimes lonely other times drained. I long for friendship and fellowship with faith filled individuals. Am keen to pray for and with others. Share what God is speaking to me about or dealing with me and vice versa. I also find work life rather challenging and would appreciate exchanging with others on standing strong/firm in the work place. Last but not least any one with a sense of humour, enjoying a good laugh, please give a shout! Being sometimes silly to get our spirits up ranks high on my list of priorities. I would love to live my life to the fullest till my cup overflows with everything good the Lord has for me. 😁Many blessings.

Jun 4, 2018
BTW the title is not meant to say " Hi. Wo ". :ROFL: it is supposed to say "would love to chat". But my time to edit was up and I guess "wo" it is. :)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Good morning 😊 Welcome to CC! it is fine don't worry Carla 😊

I hope you will like it here :) see you around sis 😊

God bless you ❤

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
Welcome to CC, friend! Nice to meet you. I’m glad you’re here. Thanks for telling us a lil about yourself. This is a great place to share, and I’m sure you’ll make good friends here. Have a blessed stay! :)

Phyl

Apr 28, 2018
Love the Lord, but live and work in places were few to none talk about Him. It leaves me feeling sometimes lonely other times drained. I long for friendship and fellowship with faith filled individuals. Am keen to pray for and with others. Share what God is speaking to me about or dealing with me and vice versa. I also find work life rather challenging and would appreciate exchanging with others on standing strong/firm in the work place. Last but not least any one with a sense of humour, enjoying a good laugh, please give a shout! Being sometimes silly to get our spirits up ranks high on my list of priorities. I would love to live my life to the fullest till my cup overflows with everything good the Lord has for me. 😁Many blessings.

Phyl

Apr 28, 2018
I totally understand where you are coming from...I live with relatives whom I love dearly...they all believe in God, but don't have the best of language...I totally live for God, and their language really bothers..they know this, and apologize to me when they slip...they are trying....while I appreciate this, I want them to apologize to God, not me....makes me feel a bit uncomfortable but I do think it is great they do this for me...i have to live here, and am treated wonderful. Just the language bothers me big time...i do pray about this, how to handle it.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi Wo works for me. I understand full well about loneliness and feeling drained. There are plenty of faith-filled individuals here for fellowship that possibly leads to friendship. Many of us work too as well as yourself and understand the challenges of communication with our fellow workers while trying to set a good example. Nothing wrong with occasionally being silly as a means to unwind and refreshment. There is a lot of that going on too in some of the threads in the Singles forum which anyone is invited to post. Glad to have you onboard with us. Many blessings to you as well. Welcome to CC.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hi :) welcome to CC!

Blessings ❤️