Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Claudia38

Nov 17, 2017
Good morning from South Africa

How are the citizens of this beautiful world

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
Hello. I'm fine. I hope you are well.

U

Ugly

Hallo Claudia. Welcome to CC.
A larger portion of the site is on US time, and it's nighttime here now. So it's a but slower. But still people around.
Just dive right in.
Totsiens. (Don't get excited, that's one of the few Afrikaans words I know haha)

Claudia38

Nov 17, 2017
Hallo Claudia. Welcome to CC.
A larger portion of the site is on US time, and it's nighttime here now. So it's a but slower. But still people around.
Just dive right in.
Totsiens. (Don't get excited, that's one of the few Afrikaans words I know haha)
dnt worry ....my akrikaans is not that great

U

Ugly

dnt worry ....my akrikaans is not that great
Or perhaps you don't really speak it. I knew someone from S.A. once, so I always assume anyone from S.A. speaks Afrikaans. Bad habit. Haha

Claudia38

Nov 17, 2017
oo no i speak it well. Hate typing in afrikaans too many typo red lines .

from where are u in the usa

Jan 25, 2015
Hi Claudia
Nice to have a fellow South African on CC.
Welcome and enjoy
God bless

U

Ugly

oo no i speak it well. Hate typing in afrikaans too many typo red lines .

from where are u in the usa
Ah. Well, good thing English is used here then haha.
I'm from North Carolina, in the east coast.
You?

Claudia38

Nov 17, 2017
Hi there whoop whoop excited !!! i hope to enjoy..still figuring the site out but i like it so far

Claudia38

Nov 17, 2017
its between cape town and port elizabeth....oh yes ..we have the ocean as our neighbor here

Claudia38

Nov 17, 2017
its a haven of tranquil surroundings and the best of city and coatal

U

Ugly

That would be... more along the southwest coast, right?

U

Ugly

I was close-ish. Not bad for having never been there.