Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
We say welcome Gabzie! We are glad that you have joined our family at Christian Chat and hope you find many friends here.

Many places in South Africa are very beautiful. Please tell us something about the area where you live and what is going on in your life. We look forward to chatting with you. May God bless you. :)

Apr 2, 2020
We say welcome Gabzie! We are glad that you have joined our family at Christian Chat and hope you find many friends here.

Many places in South Africa are very beautiful. Please tell us something about the area where you live and what is going on in your life. We look forward to chatting with you. May God bless you. :)
Awwww, thank yyooo. I feel the warmness <3
God bless you too!
I live in a cool town - it's really chilled and not a lot of hustle and bustle. Yes, where have you been in SA?
I'm figuring it all out with Jesus rn.

Where are you from :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I also often do not know what to say. Hopefully my images speak thousands of words :D

:)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Awwww, thank yyooo. I feel the warmness <3
God bless you too!
I live in a cool town - it's really chilled and not a lot of hustle and bustle. Yes, where have you been in SA?
I'm figuring it all out with Jesus rn.

Where are you from :)
Hi Gabzie, no I have (not yet) visited SA but have met numerous people both black and white from SA who have been so very nice. Sometimes I read in the newspapers negative things about SA but I cannot imagine that these stories are true because the South Africans I have known are incredibly nice.

I live in the southern part of the US but have spent much of my life in central Europe. I have heard so much about the Cape Province, Natal and Transvaal in SA that I feel that I "know" these places.

Question: Are Dutch and Afrikans mutually understood? The two are very close linguistically? Languages interest me.

Gabzie, I hope you and your family are safe from the virus. Be careful! :)

Apr 2, 2020
Hi Gabzie, no I have (not yet) visited SA but have met numerous people both black and white from SA who have been so very nice. Sometimes I read in the newspapers negative things about SA but I cannot imagine that these stories are true because the South Africans I have known are incredibly nice.

I live in the southern part of the US but have spent much of my life in central Europe. I have heard so much about the Cape Province, Natal and Transvaal in SA that I feel that I "know" these places.

Question: Are Dutch and Afrikans mutually understood? The two are very close linguistically? Languages interest me.

Gabzie, I hope you and your family are safe from the virus. Be careful! :)
Heeey, what a coincidence. I'm studying Linguistics.
No it isn't infact. Only odd words here and there sound similar and can be denoted. Well this is what I can say for German and afrikaans.
I did 1st year german last year.
Like the ge sound is different in afrikaans and german.
Weird.
But like theres a few words that I can make out

Apr 2, 2020
Oh so cool.
I watch youtubers from LA, Arizona and stuff. I also wanna travel next year glGod willing.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Heeey, what a coincidence. I'm studying Linguistics.
No it isn't infact. Only odd words here and there sound similar and can be denoted. Well this is what I can say for German and afrikaans.
I did 1st year german last year.
Like the ge sound is different in afrikaans and german.
Weird.
But like theres a few words that I can make out
Well, what a coincidence! My second
language is German. If at all possibe, study German in Germany. I recommend Goethe Institut in München (southern Germany). They have courses from beginning German to advanced and commercial German. The city is also just north of the Alpes where the skiing is great! Ever skied at the Tiffindell Ski Resort there in SA?
Viel Vergnügen beim Skifahren in den Alpen....und deutsch lernen in München. Alles Gute!:cool:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome Gabzie and so glad you are here with us. God bless you there in SA and hope to see you around:) the forums here!

Apr 2, 2020
Well, what a coincidence! My second
language is German. If at all possibe, study German in Germany. I recommend Goethe Institut in München (southern Germany). They have courses from beginning German to advanced and commercial German. The city is also just north of the Alpes where the skiing is great! Ever skied at the Tiffindell Ski Resort there in SA?
Viel Vergnügen beim Skifahren in den Alpen....und deutsch lernen in München. Alles Gute!:cool:
Wow! Thank you so so much.
Germany is so beautiful - from the pictures I've seen. I love the aesthetic.

I didn't know there was a ski resort . Oemgee. I'll google it.

Lol, danke shőn. Wie gehts?

Side note: I'm a C student in German. Sorry about the basic conversation.

Apr 2, 2020
Hello Gabzie, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Helllo! And oh, I feel so welcome. God bless you.

Lol, cute gif xx
I Gotta get into the cool features of cc.

Apr 2, 2020
Welcome Gabzie and so glad you are here with us. God bless you there in SA and hope to see you around:) the forums here!
Helllloooo TabinRivCA. Owww, thank you so so much x
God bless you <3
I sure will

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hello, and welcome, Gabzie! :cool:

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hi I'm new. I dont know what 2 say :)
Hello Gabzie and welcome to CC :)

Glad to have you here, see you around the forums!

Blessings 💜