Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pennie

May 19, 2020
Hi I'm new here also, trying to figure this all out. :)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Pennie, welcome to Christian Chat. We are glad to meet you and hope you find many friends and good fellowship here.

Look through the forums to find a thread that interests you and just join in on the conversation. In other words, make yourself at home! :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Pennie, nice to meet you. It's a great time to join CC and stay connected with other Christians. Hope to see you at the forums here, God bless you!:)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
frame-91455_640 - Copy.jpg Friendly.png
"Relax, have patience. Good things sometimes are slow in happening."...:)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
You are doing great so far! So glad you came:) I love your name. That was my mother's name:). If you have any specific questions, just ask. We want you to feel right at home, because you are! Bless you, dear.