Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Alex454

Jul 10, 2020
Hi, I’m a young Christian and I need help!! I recently became a “Christian” 2 months ago and out of Nowhere I Started feeling like I was being attacked by Satan because I was having satanic thoughts even though I tried trying to the Lord in many ways it Helped a lot but I still have a hard time strengthening my Faith and Connection with the lord! And is it Normal for me as a Young Christian to have Instrusive or Blasphemous thoughts? And is it a Block for me to go to Heaven? And how do I strengthen my faith??!?!?!?!?!??

Alex454

Jul 10, 2020
Hi, I’m a young Christian and I need help!! I recently became a “Christian” 2 months ago and out of Nowhere I Started feeling like I was being attacked by Satan because I was having satanic thoughts even though I tried Praying to the Lord in many ways it Helped a lot but I still have a hard time strengthening my Faith and Connection with the lord! And is it Normal for me as a Young Christian to have Instrusive or Blasphemous thoughts? And is it a Block for me to go to Heaven? And how do I strengthen my faith??!?!?!?!?!??

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Try posting this in a different forum like the family forum or BDF even.

Reading scripture will help. A lot of newer believers start with the gospels and read the New Testament, perhaps try that?

Just keep it up, resist the devil and he will flee. Sometimes it's a long process.

This forum is more about conspiracies and such.

Sep 13, 2018
Hey Alex,
What you are going through is psychological.
Like when a person wants to quit smoking. This is all that is on their mind. Or over eating, Food is all that's on mind. You were not aware of your sinning. Now that you are. You have temptations, voices in your head telling you to, or not to do something, that before you got a conscience you would have done without thinking. You need to decide what life you are going to live. It's not an easy path. but it is the right one...

Alex454

Jul 10, 2020
Thank you 😭👏🙏❤️✝️ I wanna live the life in which I am with God! I need God

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
It's completely normal, satan had his way so far but now when you've become Christ's there is opposition. So the enemy is putting up a loser fight, if he can instill doubt and steal your peace, being kicked out of a comfortable house. That's why you're getting upsetting thoughts. But as you know that battle was already won at the cross. It's like when you spray roach poison before they die they come out of their holes and swarm the house. The Word of God in you is beginning to take effect. Hold on to God and His peace and be still, you will ride out of that storm and much stronger and more anchored in Jesus. There's nothing that the enemy throws at you that God didn't already provide you for. Pay the enemy no mind - focus on what Jesus says. He said He will not cast out whoever comes to Him. John 6:37

Sep 13, 2018
Thank you so much I needed this 😭👏👏❤️✝️🙏
So, are you doing okay? Has that feeling that you had passed? Prayer is always a good thing. Know that people that you hav'nt met or know in here , prayed for you Alex. Prayer always makes me fill better about life. Always...

Alex454

Jul 10, 2020
Yes, prayer has been helping a lot but I do get reoccurring thoughts 💭 sometimes, but my mother tells me that day by day everything will get better and I know it will with my faith in Christ. And thank you 🙏 ❤️✝️

Sep 13, 2018
Yes, prayer has been helping a lot but I do get reoccurring thoughts 💭 sometimes, but my mother tells me that day by day everything will get better and I know it will with my faith in Christ. And thank you 🙏 ❤️✝️
Do you care to elaborate on the thought's that you've been having?

Alex454

Jul 10, 2020
Well for starters ( I know they are wrong by the way and I turn to Christ ) but the devil pretty much says “come to me” or “what about me” or “learn about me” just weird and wrong things so I immediately turn and Pray to God for help.

Sep 13, 2018
Well for starters ( I know they are wrong by the way and I turn to Christ ) but the devil pretty much says “come to me” or “what about me” or “learn about me” just weird and wrong things so I immediately turn and Pray to God for help.
If you get into the bible you are going to know Lucifer in and out . The bible speaks of him and His ways.
You will see. Just stay the path. There are good and decent people all around you. Seek them out.