Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TenderHeart

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Hi everyone, new to the forum & looking forward to Christian fellowship and connection here. God audibly came me on May 8 2021 and I am remarkably blessed by that, now just trying to figure out this new life. I’m an avid reader of the you version Bible app, and happy to do any reading plans on there with anyone wanting to. It’s been very helpful as I learn the words of God. Jesus Christ is amazing. Every day I pray and hope that I will become more Christlike in my actions, I feel zealous in my walk and hope to keep that fire alive. it’s getting pretty lonely in real life, had a big turn around as a result of my being born again and I’m choosing to walk the narrow path, no matter how challenging it gets. It’s already been very challenging. My mom has terminal cancer. I’m just grateful for the days that I do have with her. God‘s grace and mercy is some thing I will always have unlimited gratitude for in my heart.

I don’t have android so I can’t install the app but I will use my browser.

God bless.
♥️✝️

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hi everyone, new to the forum & looking forward to Christian fellowship and connection here. God audibly came me on May 8 2021 and I am remarkably blessed by that, now just trying to figure out this new life. I’m an avid reader of the you version Bible app, and happy to do any reading plans on there with anyone wanting to. It’s been very helpful as I learn the words of God. Jesus Christ is amazing. Every day I pray and hope that I will become more Christlike in my actions, I feel zealous in my walk and hope to keep that fire alive. it’s getting pretty lonely in real life, had a big turn around as a result of my being born again and I’m choosing to walk the narrow path, no matter how challenging it gets. It’s already been very challenging. My mom has terminal cancer. I’m just grateful for the days that I do have with her. God‘s grace and mercy is some thing I will always have unlimited gratitude for in my heart.

God bless.
♥️✝️
Welcome to CC.

No loss on the app, it doesn't work for the forums, only the real time chat. And there's lots of technical problems with the app, anyways. No app option for the forums, which is fine. It doesn't really need one anyways.

Well, dig in and enjoy.

Emmers

Jul 4, 2021
Usa
Hi Tender. I’m new around here too. I’ve lost friends recently as well, so the two of us are in the same boat looking to connect with people after a life with Christ. Welcome home🤍

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so glad you are connecting here at CC! It's a wonderful group of friends and I'm sure you'll find many interesting Forums to browse and join in on. God bless you:) hope to see you around!

TimothyGirl

Jul 19, 2019

God bless.
♥️✝️
Hi Tender, and welcome -- both to CC and the family :) It's awesome to hear how our Lord met you and called Him to Himself: may that encounter stick with you and strengthen you in your hardest times. It's awesome to hear your fire, and you've certainly done the right thing in reaching out to fellow believers. I pray that you would find good, solid friends here who would build you up and accompany you as we all seek Christ together. I know the loneliness you speak of well; allow that loneliness to press you into Jesus... that loneliness is often the environment that He meets us in most potently... Both like-minded fellowship and time alone with Jesus are necessary to fill that gap.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom; I pray that the Lord would continue to pour out His grace upon you and her, and everyone involved as you face this time. May you see the Hand of God move in ways that you never expect. My and (I'm sure I speak for us all) our hearts go out to you.

If you ever need to talk, feel free to send me a message; I know how hard it can get on the road you're walking.
Bless you, Tenderheart! And looking forward to seeing you around :)

TimothyGirl

Jul 19, 2019
Hi Tender. I’m new around here too. I’ve lost friends recently as well, so the two of us are in the same boat looking to connect with people after a life with Christ. Welcome home🤍
And welcome to you too, @Emmers :) May you be blessed and find the fellowship that you desire 🙂

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Peace be with you.
You are highly and lovely welcome here on CC. Enjoy yourself and stand firm for the Word of God because that's Life, Truth and Reality.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021

God bless.
♥️✝️
Welcome

TenderHeart

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
thank you so much and God bless. I can’t go back to the life I had before I was saved, that’s for sure. I’m grateful for your message.

TenderHeart

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Hi Tender, and welcome -- both to CC and the family :) It's awesome to hear how our Lord met you and called Him to Himself: may that encounter stick with you and strengthen you in your hardest times. It's awesome to hear your fire, and you've certainly done the right thing in reaching out to fellow believers. I pray that you would find good, solid friends here who would build you up and accompany you as we all seek Christ together. I know the loneliness you speak of well; allow that loneliness to press you into Jesus... that loneliness is often the environment that He meets us in most potently... Both like-minded fellowship and time alone with Jesus are necessary to fill that gap.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom; I pray that the Lord would continue to pour out His grace upon you and her, and everyone involved as you face this time. May you see the Hand of God move in ways that you never expect. My and (I'm sure I speak for us all) our hearts go out to you.

If you ever need to talk, feel free to send me a message; I know how hard it can get on the road you're walking.
Bless you, Tenderheart! And looking forward to seeing you around :)
Thank you I appreciate your encouragement and kind words. I lurked on this forum for a couple of days and saw that they were some good folks here. It prompted me to set up an account. I do attend an online Bible study weekly that has been helpful! The woman that runs it is an absolute sweetheart. I’m still trying to find a church near me that’s a good fit. I attended one so far and it was OK. The music was very good.. there’s another that I need to check out next weekend. I know that will help me have a solid foundation in my real life.
Yes my testimony is very powerful, there’s no turning back from it. It’s up to me to keep those embers burning daily!

The more I read about Jesus in the Bible, the more I am in AWE of such a magnificent love. I’m learning so much every day. Bless you all and thank you again. ❤️✝️

TenderHeart

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Thanks all for the warm welcome! It’s truly appreciated. May God bless you all today and as we navigate through this week. Today I am grateful that a hurricane is not hitting my town!

TimothyGirl

Jul 19, 2019
Thank you I appreciate your encouragement and kind words. I lurked on this forum for a couple of days and saw that they were some good folks here. It prompted me to set up an account. I do attend an online Bible study weekly that has been helpful! The woman that runs it is an absolute sweetheart. I’m still trying to find a church near me that’s a good fit. I attended one so far and it was OK. The music was very good.. there’s another that I need to check out next weekend. I know that will help me have a solid foundation in my real life.
Yes my testimony is very powerful, there’s no turning back from it. It’s up to me to keep those embers burning daily!

The more I read about Jesus in the Bible, the more I am in AWE of such a magnificent love. I’m learning so much every day. Bless you all and thank you again. ❤️✝️
That's awesome, Tender 🙂 If you ask the Lord, He will lead you to the right church for you. I recall when I was looking for a church to settle in myself, how He led me to what would be my home for the next 15 years... even if it takes time, keep persevering til you find one that "feels right". The Lord will lead you in this if you ask Him 😊
Blessings to you on your Incredible Journey 💖

oyster67

May 24, 2014

God bless.
♥️✝️
God bless you, sister TenderHeart.:):coffee: Time spent with your mother is time well spent indeed. I will pray for her peace and comfort. God will ultimately heal all who place their trust in Him. I am so glad that you are letting God lead you along the narrow path.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
A warm welcome to you also, dear sister Emmers.:):coffee:

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com

God bless.
♥️✝️
God bless you, I hope you will find many friends here :)

TenderHeart

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
God bless you, sister TenderHeart.:):coffee: Time spent with your mother is time well spent indeed. I will pray for her peace and comfort. God will ultimately heal all who place their trust in Him. I am so glad that you are letting God lead you along the narrow path.
Thank you for those thoughtful prayers, we appreciate them very much. ♥️

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019

God bless.
♥️✝️
Well, first off, Praise be to God for Coming to you and Blessing your Heart , Mind and Soul and feeling you With all Good Things!

Secondly, Welcome to Christian Chat😀! Nice to have you here.

May God Bless you with many true Godly , Christian friends (both here and in your person life) that can help you grow in your wall with Our Lord, Savior and King. May he Bless you with Strengh beyond meassure (sure sorry to hear about you Mom). May He Bless your Mom through this time in her life and (if she does not already) come to know Jesus as her Lord, Savior and King.

Many people here, many threads. May God Guide your Heart to where you will find the Good Things He would Bless you to find for his names sake.

Again, Welcome T.Heart 🙂

TenderHeart

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Well, first off, Praise be to God for Coming to you and Blessing your Heart , Mind and Soul and feeling you With all Good Things!

Secondly, Welcome to Christian Chat😀! Nice to have you here.

May God Bless you with many true Godly , Christian friends (both here and in your person life) that can help you grow in your wall with Our Lord, Savior and King. May he Bless you with Strengh beyond meassure (sure sorry to hear about you Mom). May He Bless your Mom through this time in her life and (if she does not already) come to know Jesus as her Lord, Savior and King.

Many people here, many threads. May God Guide your Heart to where you will find the Good Things He would Bless you to find for his names sake.

Again, Welcome T.Heart 🙂
Thank you so much for your lovely response! I am grateful my mom is a believer and we pray together for Jesus Christ to take her with grace and dignity when it is God’s time. Honestly it’s a miracle she is about to celebrate her 64th birthday, this time last year we did not know what was wrong with her and we expected the worst, which it was. It’s been a never ending adventure, God is so wonderful he has strengthened my family. He has brought forgiveness into my life and to hers through this. I no longer doubt His plan. His plan is remarkable.His love endures!