Hi!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello! I was raised in a church but really began my journey with the Word around ten years ago. I keep a very odd schedule and I am hoping to get some study and socialization in that is difficult offline.
Hello and welcome to CC sister!

You'll find plenty of both here, there are some very wise brothers and sisters amongst the forums and I'm sure you'll meet lots of people to discuss and study with.

What kind of schedule are you on? I'm working nights so mine is literally flipped upside down lol

What's your favorite moment book or verse from the New Testament?

God's blessings and hope you're well 🙏
 
What kind of schedule are you on?
I am a personal trainer and and specialize in nights and weekends. A lot of people on schedules like yours can't find find gym that's open or staff in them when it is. I tend to be up from the afternoon to very early morning.
What's your favorite moment book or verse from the New Testament?
The Ascension of Jesus Christ in Acts 1:9–11.
1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven .
God bless!