Jepethiel, a new name given by Jesus, (since the author had to find out the meaning from the Strong's Concordance Hebrew Lexicon), which was not an invention of mine, is one half of Jesus promise in Rev. 2:17.
The other half of that promise is to become 'a partaker of some of the Hidden Manna', (Rev. 2:17; capitals mine).
But what is HIDDEN MANNA?
The short answer is prophetic content, in narrative scripture, see Lk. 5:1-11. Known to many as 'The Miraculous Draft of Fish', is marked or indicated intentionally by The Holy Spirit by the great concentration of prophetic symbol words that can stand by themselves as having a symbolic meaning. But one of a number of markers in the scripture. The story of Peter kneeling in the boat to repent of his sinfulness is prophetic of a Reformation era church that also 'comes home to our Father, God Almighty' through repentance before Jesus.
How I know that I will cover in replies to your questions.
I have been a serving prophet since July 1996. And was told I had overcome Pergamos in April 2005, in a conversation where I became a commissioned servant of God with the words "Lead My people home". Before asking for a new name in accordance with Jesus' promise. In response to the same problem Moses had in the wilderness, re being believed, I was also told that my (eternal) new name would "be as the rod of Moses", something I only understood just last week.
I look forward to the conversation,
Your servant Jepethiel.
The other half of that promise is to become 'a partaker of some of the Hidden Manna', (Rev. 2:17; capitals mine).
But what is HIDDEN MANNA?
The short answer is prophetic content, in narrative scripture, see Lk. 5:1-11. Known to many as 'The Miraculous Draft of Fish', is marked or indicated intentionally by The Holy Spirit by the great concentration of prophetic symbol words that can stand by themselves as having a symbolic meaning. But one of a number of markers in the scripture. The story of Peter kneeling in the boat to repent of his sinfulness is prophetic of a Reformation era church that also 'comes home to our Father, God Almighty' through repentance before Jesus.
How I know that I will cover in replies to your questions.
I have been a serving prophet since July 1996. And was told I had overcome Pergamos in April 2005, in a conversation where I became a commissioned servant of God with the words "Lead My people home". Before asking for a new name in accordance with Jesus' promise. In response to the same problem Moses had in the wilderness, re being believed, I was also told that my (eternal) new name would "be as the rod of Moses", something I only understood just last week.
I look forward to the conversation,
Your servant Jepethiel.