Tell your car to go suck an exhaust pipe. Fresh air is good for you.My car tells me to crank up the side windows to save gas if I exceed 55.
Tell your car to go suck an exhaust pipe. Fresh air is good for you.My car tells me to crank up the side windows to save gas if I exceed 55.
Although I had heard of this site before, I never really bothered to look up what it is.4chan has been taken down by hackers. So it maybe a good time to call tech support since they now have nowhere to post and they've got a lot more time on their hands.
Although I had heard of this site before, I never really bothered to look up what it is.
A quick Google later:
If this kind of people is now internet homeless and bored, we could be in trouble here...
You sound like my wife. When the windows are open in my car, the slipstream buffets the air and my inner ear hurts. My car also has a filter and the outside air passes through it (unless I'm on recirc). The air from my aircon is cleaner than the air outside. It is also true that modern aerodynamics mean that at speed, the car is more efficient with closed windows. My first automotive love was a 1970's beast. The only aircon was an open window. I wore out the winder opening and closing it so often.Tell your car to go suck an exhaust pipe. Fresh air is good for you.![]()
Bossy, isn't it. It is correct though. I can't have the window at speed open as my ears hurt. Part of my normal husband/wife interaction is "close the window!" That's why we have aircon these days.My car tells me to crank up the side windows to save gas if I exceed 55.
This thread is for anything you have noticed lately that has improved life, but nobody has announced it. They just did it and didn't tell anybody and now our lives are better.
Brussels sprouts, for example. Anybody noticed how they are soooo much better now? If you remember yucky, bitter brussels sprouts from your childhood, go get some now and try them. They are not bitter at all!
How about car windows when it rains? Has anybody noticed that when you're driving down the highway you can roll your windows down and not get wet? Why is nobody talking about this? They figured out how to shape the car interior so air pressure keeps rain out when you're driving. Of course when the car is sitting still your arm still gets wet...
What about you? What little things have you noticed that make our lives better, but nobody seems to be talking about?
And it also means Pepe is homeless!Although I had heard of this site before, I never really bothered to look up what it is.
A quick Google later:
If this kind of people is now internet homeless and bored, we could be in trouble here...