Hiiiiiiiiii.............

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
"Congratulations! You have won. It's a years subscription of bad puns."
Nah i'm kidding.
But yes, Hi! i'm Orielle from South Africa. I have NO idea how this site works as yet so i'm just going to be creepin' on here until i can figure it out lol.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
"Congratulations! You have won. It's a years subscription of bad puns."
Nah i'm kidding.
But yes, Hi! i'm Orielle from South Africa. I have NO idea how this site works as yet so i'm just going to be creepin' on here until i can figure it out lol.
lol :3 Welcome to CC :) Its not too different from other media sites in terms of navigation about a year ago there was a big change in the format of the site and a lot of people didn't like it but we've all gotten used to it....probably all of us but yeah its pretty easy to figure out

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
lol :3 Welcome to CC :) Its not too different from other media sites in terms of navigation about a year ago there was a big change in the format of the site and a lot of people didn't like it but we've all gotten used to it....probably all of us but yeah its pretty easy to figure out
:D Thank you! Yeah its quite similar to most other sites PLUS there are emojis! :eek::cool::giggle::geek::poop:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
The crazy orange cat lady welcomes you to our zoo.. :p And watch out for Monnkai, he's a big old pile of trouble.. lol

WelcomeCat.png

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
The crazy orange cat lady welcomes you to our zoo.. :p And watch out for Monnkai, he's a big old pile of trouble.. lol

View attachment 188800
Oh wow i had an orange cat w quite a large head... Leonardo Lopallus who sadly passed away last year. My poor baby. I have another cat now who gave birth to kitties 4 days ago lol lemme stop bc i can go on and on about cats (I've got a mild obsession w em).
But yes, thank you for the welcome and thanks even more for warning me about Monnkai, I'm not sure if i mind trouble but i'm yet to know the level of trouble he is!!:D:p

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Oh wow i had an orange cat w quite a large head... Leonardo Lopallus who sadly passed away last year. My poor baby. I have another cat now who gave birth to kitties 4 days ago lol lemme stop bc i can go on and on about cats (I've got a mild obsession w em).
But yes, thank you for the welcome and thanks even more for warning me about Monnkai, I'm not sure if i mind trouble but i'm yet to know the level of trouble he is!!:D:p
Im sorry I wasn't sure whether to leave a sad face about your cat passing away (My condolences btw :( ) or a laughing face at your jab :3 ....as for my level of trouble well.....you'll see :sneaky::LOL:

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
Im sorry I wasn't sure whether to leave a sad face about your cat passing away (My condolences btw :( ) or a laughing face at your jab :3 ....as for my level of trouble well.....you'll see :sneaky::LOL:
Awh :LOL::LOL: lol its okay. I miss him terribly but its alright hahah I am so sorry! At times i just... talk... too much.. yea its kinda a problem lol.
I am now either scared or anticipating seeing this so-called trouble..:sneaky:

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Awh :LOL::LOL: lol its okay. I miss him terribly but its alright hahah I am so sorry! At times i just... talk... too much.. yea its kinda a problem lol.
I am now either scared or anticipating seeing this so-called trouble..:sneaky:
lol So how are you today?

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I am tired. Supposed to be working but i'm killing my time on here.
How are you? and, if i may ask, how are you awake?! isnt it like super early in the US?
lol yeah I didn't sleep last night which is nothing new for me lol :) I just been watching Boruto for the past few hours now Im going to listen too music :)

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
lol yeah I didn't sleep last night which is nothing new for me lol :) I just been watching Boruto for the past few hours now Im going to listen too music :)
Insomniac?
Boruto?? i only know Naruto. Hardly watched it though. Love Dragonball though

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Insomniac?
Boruto?? i only know Naruto. Hardly watched it though. Love Dragonball though
A little its been that way after surgery :) Yeah I was into naruto when it came to the states in 2003 then I fell outta it but when Boruto came out I really enjoyed it and actually started to really like Naruto again lol

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
A little its been that way after surgery :) Yeah I was into naruto when it came to the states in 2003 then I fell outta it but when Boruto came out I really enjoyed it and actually started to really like Naruto again lol
Oooh... what kinda surgery? (I'm sorry for asking, you dont have to respond to that)
From 2002 - 2013 i watched dragonball /z (reruns of em but i love it). Havent really watched any other anime nor have i watched DB Super.
Also what music are you listening to?

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Oooh... what kinda surgery? (I'm sorry for asking, you dont have to respond to that)
From 2002 - 2013 i watched dragonball /z (reruns of em but i love it). Havent really watched any other anime nor have i watched DB Super.
Also what music are you listening to?
Heart surgery. It was quite a big surgery more so than my last two but the last for quite a while hopefully :) Right now Im listening to AmaLee's version of Tokyo Mew Mew opening and after Im going to listen to some Christian music most likely "For All Eternity" a pretty great band. Yeah I caught dragonball/z as well around that time for I've watched the ultimate uncuts of Z too and wow the Videl fight was very hard to watch lol >.> Lately I've only kept up with My Hero Academia and Boruto. I am looking foward to Date A Live season 3 though :)

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
:cry::cry::cry: awwhh :( i'm so sorry to hear about your surgery. I hope you're alright.
For All Eternity.. i have heard OF them, have not listened to them though. Currently, well since like June, i've been listening to very contemporary christian artists and groups such as Elevation Worship and The Belonging Co, quite a drastic change from my usual type of music.
Hahah my brain is actually very fuzzy on DBZ stuff. i just remember thinking that Gohan and Videl were super cute together.
Aha lol first time hearing of the Date A thingy! Im sorry...

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
:cry::cry::cry: awwhh :( i'm so sorry to hear about your surgery. I hope you're alright.
For All Eternity.. i have heard OF them, have not listened to them though. Currently, well since like June, i've been listening to very contemporary christian artists and groups such as Elevation Worship and The Belonging Co, quite a drastic change from my usual type of music.
Hahah my brain is actually very fuzzy on DBZ stuff. i just remember thinking that Gohan and Videl were super cute together.
Aha lol first time hearing of the Date A thingy! Im sorry...
Yeah Im fine I should be good for a very long time :) Yeah "For All Eternity" is Christian Metal so if your okay with heavy you will probably like it.....FYI not a lot people like it on here >.> lol :3 I've always had a crush on Videl lol Date A Live.....hmmm I wouldn't recomend it unless your used to Rom-com harem style anime. I doubt anyone on here other then me is even the few anime fans lol I like Shonen anime a lot but I really love a good Rom Com anime :)

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
Thats nice to hear.
Lol im used to not knowing many people who like heavy music. I dont know anyone else in my town does and i was always judged for listening to 'devils music' lol.
Ive had severe crushes on:
Gohan
Goku
Supreme kai
Zarbon
Videl too lol and bulma
Youre learnin' me bout anime bc im really clueless about it.
I waste my days watching indian and and an afrikaans soapie and cooking shows. Movies... i love old ones. Black n white.

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
Thats nice to hear.
Lol im used to not knowing many people who like heavy music. I dont know anyone else in my town does and i was always judged for listening to 'devils music' lol.
Gohan
Goku
Supreme kai
Zarbon
Videl too lol and bulma
I waste my days watching indian and and an afrikaans soapie and cooking shows. Movies... i love old ones. Black n white.
Also ps: i pray you will be fine for the longest time (im making rhymes here!!)

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Thats nice to hear.
Gohan
Goku
Supreme kai
Zarbon
Videl too lol and bulma
I've heard the Devils Music before but in the end it all belongs to God and if he wants to use it for his purpose he can he is absolutely Sovereign :) Just tell those nay sayers that when they get you down lol Ah yes anime crushes :) mine started with misty from pokemon lol I looove Black and White movies! :D and shows.