Hiiiiiiiiii.............

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Welcome to CC.
I'm a nearly 30 year listener of "devils music" myself. But not of anime =P

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
I've heard the Devils Music before but in the end it all belongs to God and if he wants to use it for his purpose he can he is absolutely Sovereign :) Just tell those nay sayers that when they get you down lol Ah yes anime crushes :) mine started with misty from pokemon lol I looove Black and White movies! :D and shows.
Youre absolutely right! They dont bother me much anymore. I suppose bc ive grown up a bit. Idk but i was kinda rebellious too so they just didnt understand.
ANIME CRUSHES!! Pokemon omg Ash was lovely and also the girl from Team Rocket. (Forgot to add my adoration for android 17 from dbz before lol) as well as Tyson from Beyblade.
You doo?! Awh thats awesome! Really dont know much people who like black and white movies other than my family but thats bc i force em to watch w me hahah. I love the crime/thrillers like film noir and yeah comedies too. I collect em

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
Welcome to CC.
I'm a nearly 30 year listener of "devils music" myself. But not of anime =P
Vintage devils music listener lol.. i'm only listening for well! 10 years!
Yea anime for me was a phase w only dragonball z

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Youre absolutely right! They dont bother me much anymore. I suppose bc ive grown up a bit. Idk but i was kinda rebellious too so they just didnt understand.
ANIME CRUSHES!! Pokemon omg Ash was lovely and also the girl from Team Rocket. (Forgot to add my adoration for android 17 from dbz before lol) as well as Tyson from Beyblade.
You doo?! Awh thats awesome! Really dont know much people who like black and white movies other than my family but thats bc i force em to watch w me hahah. I love the crime/thrillers like film noir and yeah comedies too. I collect em
Ah yes Jesse from Team Rocket as she's known in the english dub actually Ashs real name was Satoshi in japanese and he was pretty much based on Red from the original video game and manga (which is quite violent actually lol) Yeah I like any movie with Vincent Price. Never really got into Beyblade but a few friends where :)

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
Yus! Jesse.. i liked her hair color.
lol i cant picture Ash being called Satoshi. Do you understand Japanese?
Beyblade had a large following for the smallest time and then everything sorta died down. I cant remember much of it

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Yus! Jesse.. i liked her hair color.
lol i cant picture Ash being called Satoshi. Do you understand Japanese?
Beyblade had a large following for the smallest time and then everything sorta died down. I cant remember much of it
I've always wanted to speak japanese but no I wish lol. Beyblade is still around actually there have been a few new ones in recent years not really into it but I know of it lol. Yeah 4kids actually did an excellent job on Pokemon there usually a hit or extreme miss on there animes and its usually a miss lol not a lot of people like that company although they did an okay job on the original Yugioh and an excellent job on Ultimate Muscle :) I think there biggest problem can be summed up by there name alone 4kids....not all anime is 4kids DEFINITELY not lol and even the ones that arnt they dumb down severely and censor the crap outta them lol One Piece is there crowning achievement of angering weebs everywhere lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I've heard the Devils Music before but in the end it all belongs to God and if he wants to use it for his purpose he can he is absolutely Sovereign :) Just tell those nay sayers that when they get you down lol Ah yes anime crushes :) mine started with misty from pokemon lol I looove Black and White movies! :D and shows.
I see monnkai here is ready to catch the ball... you won't even introduce me? Oh my... :ROFL::ROFL::LOL:.. Hey orielle.. I'm from Nigeria! so we're in the same continent... just some countries apart... at least there's no pond, lol i'm sure you have no idea what i mean... you will if you hang on cc for a while... so how did you find this place?

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
I've always wanted to speak japanese but no I wish lol. Beyblade is still around actually there have been a few new ones in recent years not really into it but I know of it lol. Yeah 4kids actually did an excellent job on Pokemon there usually a hit or extreme miss on there animes and its usually a miss lol not a lot of people like that company although they did an okay job on the original Yugioh and an excellent job on Ultimate Muscle :) I think there biggest problem can be summed up by there name alone 4kids....not all anime is 4kids DEFINITELY not lol and even the ones that arnt they dumb down severely and censor the crap outta them lol One Piece is there crowning achievement of angering weebs everywhere lol
Well never too late to learn... unless you're like me, an extremely lazy person then you'd have a hard time. Like i tried learning German some years ago and i would have been good at it but then i got bored and lazy.
Do you speak any other languages apart from English?
I remember yugioh OOHH it was such a craze here but i never liked it, dunno why. Ah yes i presume that bc kids are the targeted audience they would have to tone down the violence side of it? Surely you can watch the originals though? i've had friends who watched them uncensored...

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Well never too late to learn... unless you're like me, an extremely lazy person then you'd have a hard time. Like i tried learning German some years ago and i would have been good at it but then i got bored and lazy.
I remember yugioh OOHH it was such a craze here but i never liked it, dunno why. Ah yes i presume that bc kids are the targeted audience they would have to tone down the violence side of it? Surely you can watch the originals though? i've had friends who watched them uncensored...
He's learning not to see uncensored stuff.... and he's exactly like you... lazy, lol

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
I see monnkai here is ready to catch the ball... you won't even introduce me? Oh my... :ROFL::ROFL::LOL:.. Hey orielle.. I'm from Nigeria! so we're in the same continent... just some countries apart... at least there's no pond, lol i'm sure you have no idea what i mean... you will if you hang on cc for a while... so how did you find this place?
Hi Becc! ooh Nigeria, we're practically neighbours lol! I'm so glad theres someone on here whos at least on the same continent.
No pond.. i think i do know? no ocean? geez my last stint on an online chatroom made me hate the damn atlantic ocean every single day. It got so bad that i blamed the Atlantic for all my problems... I'm not well? yea its the Atlantics fault, Any reason to hate on it lol.
That was a rant gosh and i dont even know if i know what you mean about the pond is what i'm thinking that you mean.
Now i'm confused and before i confuse myself any further.... i found this place while searching "christian discussion forums" was reading a few posts that were very informative and so i joined! :D:D

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Yeah Yugioh was pretty heavily censored and even Pokemon was a bit. No languages other then english :/ yeah the lazy bug has got a hold of me as well lol Yeah I watch the original Yugioh GX since thats my favorite anime ever :) what kind of hobbies do you have?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hi Becc! ooh Nigeria, we're practically neighbours lol! I'm so glad theres someone on here whos at least on the same continent.
No pond.. i think i do know? no ocean? geez my last stint on an online chatroom made me hate the damn atlantic ocean every single day. It got so bad that i blamed the Atlantic for all my problems... I'm not well? yea its the Atlantics fault, Any reason to hate on it lol.
That was a rant gosh and i dont even know if i know what you mean about the pond is what i'm thinking that you mean.
Now i'm confused and before i confuse myself any further.... i found this place while searching "christian discussion forums" was reading a few posts that were very informative and so i joined! :D:D
Well i'm glad you're here.... there are also some cameroonians here... The pond is exactly what you think it is... i think you'll fit it just fine... would have taken some others a long time to figure that out, lol... You kinda look a little indian.. do you have an indian gene? Lol.. just asking, no need to answer if you don't wanna... so you read books?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Yeah Yugioh was pretty heavily censored and even Pokemon was a bit. No languages other then english :/ yeah the lazy bug has got a hold of me as well lol Yeah I watch the original Yugioh GX since thats my favorite anime ever :) what kind of hobbies do you have?
Clears throat

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hey I posted a split second before you becc I got the right to ask first :3
Like you don't know what i mean, lol..I'm gonna keep this up till my work is done, lol

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Like you don't know what i mean, lol..I'm gonna keep this up till my work is done, lol
Dont worry about the yugioh thing they didn't censor anything really objectionable out since its a kids show in japan too lol it Pg-13 sometimes at its worst lol

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
Well i'm glad you're here.... there are also some cameroonians here... The pond is exactly what you think it is... i think you'll fit it just fine... would have taken some others a long time to figure that out, lol... You kinda look a little indian.. do you have an indian gene? Lol.. just asking, no need to answer if you don't wanna... so you read books?
hahah thank you. I not only have AN indian gene but my entire being is composed ONLY of indian genes. lol i'm an Indian. South African indian something like that.
Yes! Love reading. One of my favorite things to do is read. Do you read?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Dont worry about the yugioh thing they didn't censor anything really objectionable out since its a kids show in japan too lol it Pg-13 sometimes at its worst lol
Not that, not that at all.... it's more of a cheeky clears throat, lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
hahah thank you. I not only have AN indian gene but my entire being is composed ONLY of indian genes. lol i'm an Indian. South African indian something like that.
Yes! Love reading. One of my favorite things to do is read. Do you read?
Aha... no pic can fool me, lol.. I know what i see, lol... I read books yea... one of my few hobbies.. what type of books do you read and what's your fav?