Hiiiiiiiiii.............

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Oh my gosh... so the money you're spending has already been split 9 ways and it's still that much!!!? i might faint... why not look for a cheaper hotel?
Well this one has a gigantic water park and arcade and shopping center and well its like a 5 star hotel lol and its where the con is being held so its just trek downstairs and where there lol

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
I will have you know that I have been saying it correctly since the beginning lol! You confused me!

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Well this one has a gigantic water park and arcade and shopping center and well its like a 5 star hotel lol and its where the con is being held so its just trek downstairs and where there lol
Sigh... do you really have to spend that much money?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I will be saving this months money too :) dont worry Ive been doing it for 3 years now it works out fine lol
If you say so... but don't say i didn't warn you when you become bankrupt, lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Goodnight for reals now... got less than 2 hours to sleep

Orielle7x17

Oct 1, 2018
You missed a night

Good morning... same thing happened to me 2 days ago when i was chatting with one of my friends
Haha it happens to me quite often especially when there are silly timezones