Here at McDonalds in Alaska, listening to peaceful oriental music on a beautiful sunny day. Watching testimony on Capital Hill about the Bengazi attack in 2012. Recently, I said on a public blog that Trump was not electable because he is rude to women. This is true. I also said that Hillary's presidential run had taken the Planned Parenthood kryptonite. She should understand that rallying around Planned Parenthood is not in her best interest politically or the best interest of America. It's like the cartoon of Uncle Sam strapped to a guillotine with a muslim executioner in black with a drawn sword, and Obama saying, "Can I talk to you about climate change?" I also didn't approve of him making gay marriage an international policy of America when it is not supported by many Americans present or especially in the past. We did enjoy his visit here in Alaska, and everyone usually enjoys visiting this northern U.S. state. But, if the liberals can not talk about vital triage issues related to national security, then they should step aside.
I don't know a lot about Hillary, except that she was a liberal convert. She looked weary and worn. I hope she will listen to the Christian song, "Worn." And I hope she will not try to champion a liberal jihad for president. But, she carrys herself well, even though I couldn't hear her speak on this TV. She is a seasoned veteran in Washington. And I don't think her e-mails are anyone's business. She stood up well to the guy challenging her about her political motives. I don't want to be another person attacking Hillary, after all she has been through. And I don't think her beer habits are a national concern. And I don't understand everything that happened in 2012 and whether or not she is totally accountable. She looked weary and a little depressed as many Americans are with international violence and national violence.
I may not vote for her for president. If Trump gets the nomination, I would re-consider. I just wanted to give her hope as she seems like she is alone in a foxhole. This is in the form of a prophetic dream last winter. A weary eagle flew overhead, in part, clearly carrying an Israeli flag. It landed in a neighborhood yard to rest. America is still the hope of the world, even if our nation is far from perfect. We are still the primary Guardian of Israel. I believe the weary eagle represented America.
Many feel that God will not let this Islamic terror continue much longer, or the public shootings. I speak this with the authority all Christian servants have--"All authority in Heaven and earth," as Jesus of Nazareth said, the Divine Son of God.
--herald
I don't know a lot about Hillary, except that she was a liberal convert. She looked weary and worn. I hope she will listen to the Christian song, "Worn." And I hope she will not try to champion a liberal jihad for president. But, she carrys herself well, even though I couldn't hear her speak on this TV. She is a seasoned veteran in Washington. And I don't think her e-mails are anyone's business. She stood up well to the guy challenging her about her political motives. I don't want to be another person attacking Hillary, after all she has been through. And I don't think her beer habits are a national concern. And I don't understand everything that happened in 2012 and whether or not she is totally accountable. She looked weary and a little depressed as many Americans are with international violence and national violence.
I may not vote for her for president. If Trump gets the nomination, I would re-consider. I just wanted to give her hope as she seems like she is alone in a foxhole. This is in the form of a prophetic dream last winter. A weary eagle flew overhead, in part, clearly carrying an Israeli flag. It landed in a neighborhood yard to rest. America is still the hope of the world, even if our nation is far from perfect. We are still the primary Guardian of Israel. I believe the weary eagle represented America.
Many feel that God will not let this Islamic terror continue much longer, or the public shootings. I speak this with the authority all Christian servants have--"All authority in Heaven and earth," as Jesus of Nazareth said, the Divine Son of God.
--herald