Hillary talks to the dead?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

crossnote

Senior Member
Nov 24, 2012
30,813
3,693
113
CNN - Book says Hillary talks to dead - June 22, 1996

The article is dated but is her practicing necromancy dated?

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- "First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton held imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi as a therapeutic release, according to a new book written by Bob Woodward, says a report in Sunday's edition of The Chicago Sun-Times.
The first lady declined a personal adviser's suggestion that she address Jesus Christ, however, because it would be "too personal," according to Woodward's book, "The Choice."...

...Mrs. Clinton herself wrote about her imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt in her June 10 column. She said she talked to Roosevelt about the role of a first lady."
 
Leviticus 19:31 - "Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God."
 
Imaginary conversation for therapeutic purposes is not necromancy.
 
Okay what if one day just for my own entertainment i sat down and an essay on what I think it would be like to sit down and talk to someone like David or Joshua, what type of questions when I ask them? What kind of things what they have to say? I don't see this as necromancy because it is purely fictional. I should clarify that the characters I mentioned fictional rather my conversation with them.... Clarifying for troll insurance.
 
Okay what if one day just for my own entertainment i sat down and an essay on what I think it would be like to sit down and talk to someone like David or Joshua, what type of questions when I ask them? What kind of things what they have to say? I don't see this as necromancy because it is purely fictional.


she didn't write out an essay on what she would have asked them if she could have met them. She talks OUT LOUD to DEAD PEOPLE.. carries on a one-sided conversation with them, though I imagine if they actually talk back to her, it's through demons..
 
If it was an imaginary conversation then she was not really talking to the dead. I can have an imaginary conversation with Bugs Bunny but that doesn't mean I'm actually talking to him.
 
Several prominent first ladies were known to dabble in occult activities. The most famous of them would be Mary Lincoln, Nancy Reagan, and Hillary Clinton.

In Hillary's case, when she was first lady, she worked with New Age occult spiritual adviser Jean Houston to access an “Eleanor Roosevelt-like consciousness” that she apparently has discussions with.

Occult activities are strictly condemned and forbidden in both the New and Old Testament and belong to the domain of the soon to be damned to hell devil and those who choose to transgress and engage in such activities anyways open themselves up to demonic deception, oppression, and possession... the consequences of which are eventually severe.
 
While Hillary's conversing with Eleanor, perhaps Eleanor can remind her that our country was built on religious freedoms. To take that away basically puts us on the same level as those we're fighting in the Arab world....
Is she stupid? Don't answer that. Of course she's an idiot.