"Himig"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sweetmorningdew78

Himig noon 😊 anong peyborit mo? πŸ˜‰

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Peyborit? :ROFL: My dad used to call that "tag-lish" :ROFL:
Peyborit means favorite πŸ˜… so what is your favorite old Tagalog song πŸ˜… or maybe your dad's old peyborit Tagalog song πŸ˜…

Aug 2, 2009
Haha I don't know any tagalog songs. I don't know what tagalog songs my dad or my mom like either. :confused:

Aug 2, 2009
:cry:

What about your brother ? Your neighbor πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
My only brother is in heaven (he died before he was born :(). I grew up in the states so we always listened to american music on the radio. There was one tagalog song that my parents used to tell me they like but I don't remember what it is. I can ask my mom later. It's probably very old so you might not know it.

G

Gracie_14

My only brother is in heaven (he died before he was born :(). I grew up in the states so we always listened to american music on the radio. There was one tagalog song that my parents used to tell me they like but I don't remember what it is. I can ask my mom later. It's probably very old so you might not know it.
I'm so sorry about that...I had a brother who did before he was born, so I know how it feels :(

S

Sweetmorningdew78

I am sorry to hear that Zero :( I had two brothers too who died but they died when they were babies... months after they were born...they were 38 and 36 years old by now I guess. When they died I was still so young so I don't remember anything about them except that memory where I can still remember me was sleeping beside my baby brother...

Thank you for sharing about ur bro and dad zero ❀

S

Sweetmorningdew78

I'm so sorry about that...I had a brother who did before he was born, so I know how it feels :(

I am sorry Gracie :( but u got one brother... younger brother yeah?

Thank you Gracie for sharing this with us here 😘

Aug 2, 2009
I am sorry to hear that Zero :( I had two brothers too who died but they died when they were babies... months after they were born...they were 38 and 36 years old by now I guess. When they died I was still so young so I don't remember anything about them except that memory where I can still remember me was sleeping beside my baby brother...

Thank you for sharing about ur bro and dad zero ❀
Oh I'm so sorry, Sweet. :cry: Our brothers are all in Heaven... Gracie's too.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Peyborit means favorite πŸ˜… so what is your favorite old Tagalog song πŸ˜… or maybe your dad's old peyborit Tagalog song πŸ˜…
I was going to ask Zeroturbulence for the name of some old tagalog song so I'd sound really smart... but...
he doesn't know one either.

Man... I was really counting on you bro.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

I was going to ask Zeroturbulence for the name of some old tagalog song so I'd sound really smart... but...
he doesn't know one either.

Man... I was really counting on you bro.

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

please ask YouTube max πŸ˜„

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Here's another peyborit of mine :) "Anak" by Freddie Aguilar :) I'll post the Tagalog and the English version :) But I would say that the Tagalog version and the original one is more meaningful and you can really feel the song. It is about the son who has gone down in a destructive and dangerous path.