His gently voices

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Melyna

Junior Member
Aug 3, 2014
5
0
0
This is an awesome story in my life. A special meeting with Jesus and it is like something in God’s word when He has a great thing to show the world and a kingdom or a group of people who loves God, a group of people that we called as ‘Army of God’. I have been a Christian almost 20 years and all these while I lived the Christian’s life, I went to church, I read my bible, I listened to the Christian radio, I listened and sing many Christian song, I prayed in my room, but I felt empty inside my heart, all these I have done is like a routine thing and I felt bore. After being in a big problem, God called me back to Him and through a good friend I went to a church where I can hear His gently voices, that is a voice of God, so gentle and so pure and so lovely. He brings me back to His great plan even thought I must passed the proses but He gives me strength everyday. God called me as His army and tell the gospel to the world. Without Jesus, I am nothing, He saves my life and through Jesus Christ as the Son of God I will live an internal life. I am sure God has a great plan for your life and my life like something unique that hasn’t been done before. Always remember the greatest thing to marvel at is that our names are written in a Book of Life. That just blows me away. Freaking amazing but it shouldn’t shock folks that run with Jesus. Even Peter walked a little while on the water before he had a belief spasm in his mind doubting but the Lord reached out and caught him before his head went under. It’s funny thinking Peter step out of the boat and at least he tried.
Jesus as our savior can teach us the lessons about something that we don’t believe then we would believe it and it could happen like a story of Paul, when Paul was blinded and knocked down to the ground . Instant conversation when the Lord told him who He was. Paul is the most amazing example of that kind of lesson. He wrote in New Testament and preached the gospel and established churches wherever he went.
Now I love to read bible, pray in speaking tongue, and worship Him and I feel peace every time I pray in speaking tongue. I feel His love and His protection is completely in me and my family.
Thank you Jesus, I love you so much.