His Promises Are Forever
2 Peter 1:3 & 4
"His divine power has given to us all things
that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him
who called us by glory and virtue,by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature…”
I am thankful for my trials, for without them I might not be as thankful for even the small things the Lord has done for me. He has done many big things in my life, and everything the Lord gives is good, even what may seem like a "bad" circumstance. Bring Him all your pain, sorrow, joy and pleasure. He is aware of them all anyway. He longs for you to have a closer relationship with Him, Jesus (or Yeshua in Hebrew). If you do not have a relationship with Him, say a little prayer right now and ask Him to forgive you for all the wrongs you have done and to come into your heart and give you a new life! When you reach the end of the journey which is this life, your new life in Him will not end, but will still continue and will be so much more than your human mind will be able to comprehend. His promises are forever beloved!
God Bless you ♥
"Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”
View attachment 67379
2 Peter 1:3 & 4
"His divine power has given to us all things
that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him
who called us by glory and virtue,by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature…”
I am thankful for my trials, for without them I might not be as thankful for even the small things the Lord has done for me. He has done many big things in my life, and everything the Lord gives is good, even what may seem like a "bad" circumstance. Bring Him all your pain, sorrow, joy and pleasure. He is aware of them all anyway. He longs for you to have a closer relationship with Him, Jesus (or Yeshua in Hebrew). If you do not have a relationship with Him, say a little prayer right now and ask Him to forgive you for all the wrongs you have done and to come into your heart and give you a new life! When you reach the end of the journey which is this life, your new life in Him will not end, but will still continue and will be so much more than your human mind will be able to comprehend. His promises are forever beloved!
God Bless you ♥
"Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”
View attachment 67379