S
Sherril
Guest
{John 10:26-28} {26} But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
{27} My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
{28} And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Are you one of Gods sheep's or are you a pretender?
................................Do you hear Gods voice?............................... [Through the Holy Spirit and by Gods word He speaks!]
His Sheep follow the Shepard!......Doing His Kingdom will on earth as it is in Heaven....being salt of the earth as we are called to be....Are you His?....Do you hear His voice?.....Do you know His heart?.....Are you walking in His ways......God loves those that are HIS.......Love in Christ Sherril.........
{27} My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
{28} And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Are you one of Gods sheep's or are you a pretender?
................................Do you hear Gods voice?............................... [Through the Holy Spirit and by Gods word He speaks!]
His Sheep follow the Shepard!......Doing His Kingdom will on earth as it is in Heaven....being salt of the earth as we are called to be....Are you His?....Do you hear His voice?.....Do you know His heart?.....Are you walking in His ways......God loves those that are HIS.......Love in Christ Sherril.........